War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allison Luthor

{Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor   {Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:59 pm

{Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor Emma-Icons-emma-stone-30727233-100-100_zps67132168{Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor Emma_stone_icon_3_by_pandacobaintm-d4us243_zps6c2071cb{Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor Emma-Stone-demolitionvenom-19094993-100-100_zps129baca1
I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong
To crash the critic saying, "Is it right or is it wrong?"
If only fame had an I.V., baby could I bear
Being away from you, I found the vein, put it in here

I live for the applause, applause, applause
I live for the applause-plause
Live for the applause-plause
Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause

Name: Allison Lena Moira Luthor
Romantic Relationships: One with James Wink
Family Relationships: Alexander "Lex" Luthor (father), Lana Lang Luthor (mother), Lena Luthor (aunt deceased), Lionel Luthor (grandpa, deceased), Arlene Luthor (grandmother, deceased)
Appearance: Allison is a fairly tall young woman for her age and stands at approximately 5'6", she has dark reddish brown hair that falls to her shoulders and bright green eyes.  She has freckles lightly dusting her fair complexion but doesn't really mind them saying that they give her character.
{Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor 109613
Personality: Allison is a spunky young woman who has no brain to mouth filter and tends to say what she thinks without hesitation.  Underneath the fun personality however, Allison is very smart and notices things about people as she tends to be a good learner and observer.  Being very friendly by nature Allison makes friends easily and knows how to adapt in certain social situations.
History: Allison grew up the only daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor, she grew up given what she wanted when she wanted it.  However she always found excuses to give what she had to others, much to her father's displeasure and as he always said, "Being kind is a weakness." to which she always replied, "But I like being nice."  No matter how often her father tried to drill it out of her, she remained the same even as he gave her lessons she quickly resented.  When she turned ten, she was exposed to an alien construct known as Braniac.  After touching Brainiac, she was given psychic/empathy powers and quickly had to learn how to adapt.  After her father found out, he put her under tests, telling her that he was trying to find a cure for her but in reality just trying to find out how to use her powers for his benefit.  Growing up, she was sent to a private school but by the time she was in her early teens she begged to be put somewhere else.  So she attended Smallville High, and while she was there she quickly befriended Jonathan Kent, who was at first wary around her.  However she soon got him to trust her to an extent and the two have been friends ever since, though she grew tired of how often he would disappear in the middle of a conversation.  After they graduated from Smallville High, Allison was brought back to her father's lab where he would find out more about her powers.  Realizing that she could turn someone's emotions against them he started training her in how to use her powers strictly for that purpose alone.  When Allison became aware of what it was he was teaching her, she backed out and told her dad never to that to her again.  
{Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor Tumblr_mhtjk1AzyU1s4xdz1o1_500
Powers/Special Talents:
Psychic/Empathy- The ability to read someone's emotions and to turn that emotion into something else (something she rarely does but she will use if she has too.
Fencing
Polyglotism- Knows Russian, German, French, Spanish and Swedish (besides her own English)
Genuis Intellect
Back to top Go down
Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor   {Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Robin: You speak my language??? NEAT! Very Happy

{Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor Tumblr_m7qxz9uYgy1r1yj84

Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor   {Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Allison: Ohhh which language do you speak?? Very Happy
{Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor Tumblr_lvcyt2jcwE1qa3g9o
Back to top Go down
Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor   {Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:57 am

Robin: The weirdest one. SWEDISH o3o

{Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor Tumblr_m7qxx3L7wP1r1yj84

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor   {Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor Empty

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile}~ Allison Luthor Daughter of Lex and Lana Luthor
Page 1 of 1