War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn   {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:00 am

{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_inline_mjg2maUFyk1qz4rgp{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_min5qdGW3T1rtdaupo1_250{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_inline_mjg2l3yiNq1qz4rgp

"Aidy..."
"What?"
"...I can hear the mall through my purse!" 8D
~~
NAME - Annette Quinn (Quinzel)
PARENTS -  The Joker and Harley Quinn
AGE - 24
ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP(S) - Possible plot with Shadow King (but we shall see what happens Wink seeing as he also has a plot with another girl XD) (pffft, the way things are look, Tobias is in the running X'D)
FAMILY RELATIONSHIP(S) -  Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn (Mother), the Joker (Father (deceased)), Aidan Quinn/Quinzel (Twin brother)
~~
APPEARANCE - Black hair (supposedly from her father) and blue eyes (from her mother), pale skin and a bright smile that always seems to be there, no matter the situation. Her favorite outfit is actually a schoolgirl outfit, even though she is 24, she loooves how cute and fun the uniform is. <33 
{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Ashley11

When she's out causing mayhem with her brother, she wears a modified version of her mother's old outfit, making the jester outfit more modern looking for the day and age. (Note, her mother wore the original Harley Quinn outfit, with the cute jester hat and the ruffles on her wrists <3) 
vvvv
(this image is from the Injustice game, as you can see, I tried to modify the outfit the way I want Annette to wear it XD I have Paint only, so it is really hard to make it look good.) Changes on it are that A) her hair is black not blonde (obviously XD), B) the shirt is a bit longer and says  "JOKE'S ON YOU!", C), both hair thingys are red, not one being red and one being black, and D) Annette does not have any tattoos, unlike the Harley in the picture (they are on her back Razz) (Yes, the back of her jacket says "KISS THIS", just like the Harley from the game. Why? Because I like it XD)
{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Injust10

PERSONALITY - Annette is a fun loving girl, who usually has a very bright and happy look on the world. She acts crazy and loves to throw people off with her bubbleiness. She loves her brother and is protective of him, just as much as he is protective of her. She loves reeking havoc everywhere she goes and loves it when others have a smile on their face. During a very scary and dangerous situation, you'll usually find her laughing and smiling. Only her brother can see that she is actually scared out of her mind and this is one of the few ways she can act, without showing that she is weak. She hates everything about what she has heard about her father, knowing he was abusive to her mother. She takes the name "Joker Twins" with a grain of salt, having been trying to get people to call her "Harley Quinn", after her mother. She doesn't even wear anything like her father did, choosing her mother's colors. If she likes you, you'll know it, if she doesn't... expecting an exploding pie coming your way...
HISTORY - Annette was born a minute after her twin brother, Aidan, to Harleen Quinzel, and the Joker(deceased). She never knew her father, for him having had died before her and her brother were born. When her father died, her mother had apparently gone through many transformations, from being a psychotic killer, to hero, to back again. It was an endless cycle for a few months until she almost had a miscarriage during one of her misadventures. The moment she had almost lost her child, Harley became filled with motherly instinct and went into hiding (she stayed with Ivy, knowing it was safer there then with anyone else). When she was going into labor, Ivy had hold up the hospital, making sure Harley's children were born safely (even if they were also half Joker's...). Once they were born, Harley took her children and gave them as much of a normal life as she could. She stayed with Ivy as she raised them, feeling she couldn't do this without her best friend. It was at this time that Ivy confided into Harley about wanting to be a mother herself, and how she was working on growing her own daughter (Dahlia). Harley, being Harley, assumed that Ivy was growing the little girl inside of herself. When Ivy and Harley had been taken to another world, Harley met another Mistah Jay, confusing her into thinking that her life at home had been just a dream. When Ivy was killed by Supergirl, Harley's world came crashing down. She wanted revenge on the Girl of Steel and when they all managed to escape, the Joker wanted her to come with him, but Harley had realized that her life back home wasn't a dream and her children needed her. She never told that Joker about the twins, fearing he might do something to them to make her go with him. She was able to escape him and went back home. When she got home, she discovered that Holly Robinson was the one taking care of her kids at the time (and Selina's girl too). Harley took her children back to the only home she ever really knew... Ivy's place... As her children grew, she didn't hide anything from them and told them everything. She even trained them and made sure they got Ivy's injections so they would be fine with staying at Ivy's place.

As Annette and Aidan grew, they found fun in everything, especially Annette, who was the more wild one of the two. Annette always had an optimistic view of the world, even through the darkness. Harley had sent her children to school, having reestablished her career as a psychiatrist, by changing her name for records. She took on the name “Harriet Quinzel”, the name of her cousin who had gone missing years ago... Harley knew she was dead, but no one else did. She slipped into that guise, and made a new name for herself, just so her children could have a good life...

When Aidan and Annette turned ten, they were kidnapped by thugs hired by someone to get rid of Harriet, so they could get the raise that she was about to receive. Harley was forced to put on her old face and old persona to take back her children; by any means necessary . As the twins waited for their mother to come and get them, Aidan did his best to protect Annette and comfort her. They were held in a cage with bars, as the two thugs teased them, saying that their mommy was never coming.

As Annette got more terrified, she started to smile and laugh, only reacting in a way she could understand. She started freaking out the thugs that had her and her brother, before Aidan took notice of how freaked out they were getting, even to the point of backing away, causing him to decide to join his sister in laughing.

As the laughter went on, the thugs' heads turned when they heard a noise, before looking back at the cell that the twins were in, only to find that only Aidan was still in there. Annette's laughter ran through the warehouse, causing the thugs to look all around, before noticing that Aidan was missing as well.

The Twins' laughter echoed and joined together in unison, creating laughter that sounded almost just as scary as the Joker's laughter. Before long, the twins were swinging from the highrise of the warehouse, freaking out the thugs more, causing them to start shooting at them.

“LEAVE MY BABIES ALONE!!” A shrill voice rang out, before the goons were knocked into the wall by a large mallet, by non-other than Harley Quinn herself.

A chorus of “MOMMY!!” rang out throughout the building, as Aidan and Annette came jumping down towards her. Harley cried as she hugged her angels, before hearing the thugs groaning as they started to pick themselves off of the floor.

"If you two numbskulls had any brains you would have realized that these are the Joker's children! I know who you two are! You worked for Mistah Jay, so how dare fire at them!” She shouted, picking back up her mallet and stalking towards the two.

"Ha-Harley? W-We thought that you were-”

"Dead? HA! I've been in hiding, you idiots! I've been building my time before I decide to strike. It ain't easy raising two kids and causing mayhem in Gotham, ya know!” She said, before she turned her mallet back towards them. “If you tell anybody that I'm back, I will cut out your tongue, sew your mouth shut, and then dress ya up in a donkey suit so my kids can play “pin the tail on the jackasses”! Got it?!” She shouted, raising her mallet over her head.

The thugs coward under her, swearing they wouldn't tell and that they would even help protect the twins from anymore harm. Harley thought about it, before grinning as she agreed. “You two are gonna make sure nothing happens to my little angels... or I'll make ya eat each others balls.” She said, casually, making the two thugs gulp in fear.

"Now then... seeing as I can't let anyone see me, you two are going to take my babies to the police you are going to say you found them, all right? Don't need my angels' bodyguards put in jail.” Harley said, knowing the two thugs had been let out for good behavior. 

Harley turned to her children and told them exactly what to say. “I promise, Momma ain't gonna let anything happen to ya, okay? If these two try anything, just give a whistle, all right?” She said, handing them each a whistle.

The twins nodded, before going with the Thugs. They were taken to the police station, where the thugs told the police that they had found them running from somebody. The police took the twins aside and asked them if it was true, letting them know that they were safe if the men had threatened them.

After the twins told the police that it was true, the police called Harley/Harriet, letting her know that her children were safe and with them. Harley came running into the police station and hugged her children, putting on the water works, before hugging the thugs, saying thank you over and over again. 

After that whole experience, Harley trained her children more and taught them how to use the fact that they are Joker's kids to get out of almost anything. 

"If ya ever meet Batman, tell him that you're with me... He should know already, seeing as I know he's been keeping track of us, but just in case. Let him know that you're just trying to get out of a jam if you say anything about the Joker... All right?”

As they got older, they found themselves with followers whenever they told someone that they were the Joker's kids, and proved it. When they got to be fifteen, Annette made her and her brother outfits, so they could go all over Gotham, just like their parents used to. Annette had soooo much fun and they hardly ever did anything really illegal... they mostly took care of bad guys...

Buuut they also had a little fun with them too. The twins had a personal love for torture, especially over those who do wrong. They had run ins with the new Batman and Batgirl, giggling and laughing all the way as they left the bloody (still living) bodies of the criminals behind for the Batpeople to take care of.

When Annette was twenty, she met Thomas Wayne, the heir to the Wayne foundation. She fell for the sixteen-year-old easily, and he for her. They had a sweet and fun romance, until he found out that she was one of the “Joker Twins” as Gotham had come to call them.

He broke her heart, causing her everlasting smile to disappear for awhile... Aidan, without her knowing, captured Wayne, and started torturing him for breaking his sister's heart. When Annette had discovered that this was going on...

She was too eager to join him...

"See... this is what you get for breaking a girl's heart! Especially after knowing who she is and how crazy she can be.” Annette said, as she wiped the blood off her knife, as Thomas laid on the ground, unable to move and in pain.

"I'm sure Daddy Wayne will give us something to give you back to him in one piece...” Aidan added in, with his own grin.

"Oooh, I like that! Maybe we can give Momma that new mallet she wanted!” Annette said, just before Batgirl came crashing into the abandoned building. There wasn't much of a fight, because Annette grabbed Aidan and convinced him to get out of there, without Wayne.

She still didn't forgive Wayne... but for some reason he didn't turn her in to the police...

Maybe he saw the error in his ways of breaking a girl's heart...

Shortly after that, Dahlia Ivy appeared, and immediately Annette took her under her wing and they bonded quickly.

Four years have passed and the Joker Twins and the New Poison Ivy are still having fun in Gotham city...

Well, they were until they were dragged to this freaky place.

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS -
- Immunity to most poisons and toxins due to Poison Ivy's (Daliha's now) injections
- Talented gymnast
- Metahuman agility and enhanced strength
- Above average martial arts skills
- Genius-level intelligence
- Expert in chemistry and engineering
- Skilled in hand-to-hand combat
- Comedy inspired weapons (i.e. exploding pies, exploding marbles, a deck of bladed playing cards, etcetera, ect.)

~~
{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_min5qdGW3T1rtdaupo2_250{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_inline_mla9ew7bXz1qz4rgp{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_mmovgmarsf1rolu0ro3_250{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_inline_ml08ckhPHa1qz4rgp{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_inline_ml08bzu5za1qz4rgp{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_inline_mkgif2MgAR1qz4rgp

Last edited by Annette Quinn on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn   {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:23 am

Tobias: IT'S THE EXPLODING PIE GIRL! YOU OWN ME SOME NEW KIDNEYS! >.< I couldn't find my old ones....
Wanna go get tacos?

{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_m5xi83iYMb1r5aqiu

Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn   {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Annette: VOMIT BOY! Surprised Awwwe? You sure I do??? Fiiiiiiiiine *grabs a random person and cuts out their kidneys, before handing them to Tobias* Here you go! Very Happy And I TOTALLY want to get tacos! 8D Are we robbing or buying?? :O
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn   {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Tobias: About time! *grabbs the kidneys and puts them in a jar* Robbing the taco man? *gasps* Show some respect woman! We can robb Santa but NEVER the Taco man! D8 *starts to dragg her of to Taco-land* We're just gonna ask nicely to have some for free ^^

{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_m1tpm3gT0P1qd54da
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn   {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Annette: *hits Tobias in a head with a whoopie cushion* Don't call me "woman"! My mother says it's disrespectful! I HAVE A NAME! USE IT! ;P *starts getting dragged* Ask nicely?? Pfft, like that will work...

{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_inline_mla42bwwUU1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn   {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:48 am

Tobias: *pouts* Your mother must be a an intelligent being. I'll never call you 'woman' again unless I forget! ....what was your name again?
And Ill have you know the taco man is very generous unlike some people o3o

{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_m1tplifTX11qd54da

Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn   {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Annette: *smiles brightly* She is! She was a psychiatrist! Good, you better! And it's Annette! Razz What's yours?? I don't think I caught it XD
Surprised reeeeeally??? I wanna meet this man!!! to who are you referring to? ouo? 
{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Tumblr_m7l4wm1sSt1qdq5cn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn   {Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn Empty

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile} ~ Annette Quinn - Daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn
Page 1 of 1