War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)

Go down 
+2
Dimitri Romanoff
Alexa Foster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Romanoff

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:27 pm

He smiled at Alexa, slowsly getting up on his feet. "Of course. I'm not stupid," he sighend with a hint of his usual cocky side, giving them both a reassurign grin that told them he got this under control.
"And stay out of trouble for ocne blondie..."
He turned and faced his mother, a look of pain and worry only she'll be able to tell was there before swiftly walking past her, and vanishing into the night without a trace.
He had been trained by the best afterall.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Natasha watched him leave and then her attention went back to the girl on the ground, "Help will be here soon." She whispered quietly as she smoothed a strand of the girl's hair away from her forehead. Alexa nodded, though she felt empty inside now that Dimitri had gone...her eyes had become blank once more and Natasha knew she would need fluids in her system so she could recover. The sound of thunder echoed and then suddenly Thor landed on the ground next to them, his eyes were literally sparking with anger as he studied the scene before his attention was caught by Alexa. "What happened?" He demanded of Natasha who hadn't moved from her spot since his arrival. "Your daughter was attacked by those men....I found her like this when I got here and I think she's been drugged." She explained. Thor sighed out and knelt down by Alexa, "I am glad you saved her then...I am in debt to you." He said gravely.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:47 pm

"Watch oooout!"
Someone crashed right through a wall, only a couple meters away from where Alexa was leaning against.
Torunn landed shortly after gracefully by Thor's side, looking pissed off as she starred at the whole were the young had just crashed through. "By Odin's lost eye Egil," she sighend irritated, pincing the bridge of her nose. "You're a disrgace to all flyers of Asgard," she mutterd before taking in the scene.
Her snger suddenly boile dup to rage and worry, quickly kneeling down at her sister's side. "Those disgustign pigs!" she said in disgust and fury, gently holding Alexa to her in a soothing manner.
A grunt was heard and someone moving away rocks, before the head of Egil peeked out from the wall he just teard down, not looking as if he just crashed through a stone wall. "Is she alright?!" he asked paniced, tripping over his own feet and kissed the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:46 am

Alexa's head lifted as she heard Torunn and Egil arrive, "I'm ok Torunn." She said quietly as she tried to sit up. Thor put a heavy hand on her shoulder, "Its all right Little One, there's a medic team on the way." He said as he tried to get her to look at him. Alexa barely was able to lift her head as she started to feel even sicker.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 am

Egil looked at Alexa with concern as he sat down at her other side, titling his head time to time like a little boy. "Did they drugg her?" he asked bluntly, looking over at the bloody mess with a reaised eyebrow. before looking up at Natasha. "Did you do this?? I always thought you did your job mor uh... cleaner."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:08 am

She gave him one of her looks, "Considering the circumstances, I gave them exactly what they deserved." Her tone broking no argument, even Thor who had been sitting down gave her a slightly awed look before turning back to his daughter. Almost as if on time a S.H.I.E.L.D. envoy arrived and the medical arrived, almost in seconds they surrounded the family and focused on Alexa.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:18 am

Torunn didn't question Natasha, being more thna happy that those filthy humans got what they had deserved in her book.
Egil, however, just gave Natasha a blank look, titlign his head again but didn't ask any further. As the medical team arrived he moved aside along with his mother give them room to work on Alexa. With hands in his, he skipped over to stand by his grandfather with a look of curiosity.
"Sooo.... I suppose you won't have to take revenge on aunty now right?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:52 am

Thor glanced over at Egil and slung an arm around his shoulders, "Apparently not, much as I would have liked too." He said honestly as his gaze turned back too Alexa and the medical team that was currently surrounding her. He gave him a tight squeeze around the shoulders before moving towards the man in charge of the group, "How is she?" He asked, his voice grave as he asked. The doctor looked up at him and stammered just a little bit, "She took a heavy beating sir, from the bruising...well she's lucky she didn't have anything happen to her. Also from the dilated eyes and slow responses to everything...we can assume she has been drugged." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:59 am

Torunn smashed another wall behind her with her fist in rage, cursing in old norse. "Those filhty humans..." she grumbled again, before looking over at Natasha. "We owe you one Black Widow... thank you for helping my sister..."
Egil gave Alexa another concerd look, before looking over the 'crime scene' once more. "Hey," he spke up, realizing something. "How many guys did you beat up?" he asked Natasha. "I see two dead bodies... but I could've sworn I saw a third one?"

(Dimi didn't kill of the third, i just realised xD)
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:12 am

(ohhh snappers, well lets just say she took him out somewhere else <<>>)
Natasha smirked, "He's further out...he tried to escape but he didn't get very far." She said, she had made sure to kill him with her poison darts that she always carried and it hadn't been a clean kill either. Thor chuckled, "I've always liked a woman who could hold her own in a bout." He said and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:50 am

Torunn obviously approved hearing this. Egil, however, only frowned slightly at hearing that. "I'm glad they didn't had the time to hurt aunty any further, but was it really neccesay to kill him off without a second thoght?" he asked blankly.
At this, Torunn gave her son a hard glare. His way of seeing and thinking were anythign but a warrior's. Egil just smiled sheepisly at them all though. "Just thinking out loud," he said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:01 am

Natasha met Torunn's eyes with a slightly amused expression, "If I hadn't one would have escaped and while we could have tortured him, the posion in his body certainly would have been painful enough. Besides that I never leave any loose ends." She said blankly but seriously, in her line of work it was kill or be killed.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:50 am

"Man, your work sure sucks," Egil said flatly, still looking unbotherd by it all. He just grinned sheppishly at his mother again who gave him more warning looks. "I thought humans were more forgiving, compared to other species I mean, and i'm sure the dude must've regrete-" He was cut off as Torunn suddenly appeard behidn him and smacke dhim by the back of his head. "All this training and still no respect or the brains to know when to shut up," she sighend.
Egil just kept grinning while rubbing his head. "So how long will it take for Alexa to recover anyway? And hey, is it true what i heard about her and your kid, Natasha??? About him sucking out posion from her thigh and-"
Another slapp to the head.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:54 am

Natasha merely ignored his comments while she kept her attention on Alexa, the doctor glanced at Egil with a small frown. "Well I'd say about three weeks...however with the trauma of the night it could take longer. She might want to see a psychologist, see if she's ready to continue training...based on the report, we'll know better if she's ready to be on the field." He said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Thor frowned and tightened his grip on his hammer, "I see." He said eventually as he kept his gaze trained on Alexa who had been put onto a stretcher and was currently being wheeled into one of the vehicles with the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on the side.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:05 am

Egil glanced at Thor while rubbing his head, before giving the bigger man a reasuring pat on the back. "Come one this is Alexa we're talking about! She'll back to herself in time," he said confidently.
Torunn sighend softly. but agreed wtih the young man silently. Or at least she praying for the same.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Thor smiled at Egil, "Of curse she will be." He said as he slapped the man on the back as he gave him a broad grin. Natasha straightened, "I have to go debrief with Director Fury..." She trailed off though when another vehicle arrived and Director Fury himself stepped out. He was much older now, some said this would be his final year as the Director.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Torunn just gave the old man a blank look, never really botherd enough to know about the man, or respect him for that matter. In other words, she didn't care.
Egil, however, whisteld to himself as he looked at Director Fury. "Wow, you humans sure do grow old wrinkly fast," he commented, waving cheerfully to the older man.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Director Fury just gave him a dirty look with his one eye before he turned to Natasha, "You'll debrief me as soon as we get Alexa Foster to a secure medical facility. As for the rest of you, you can join Miss Foster in the medical bay after she gets the routine exam. I'll want to talk to her after she's deemed ready to allow that, with that said you can all follow the van via flying or inside the transport." He said as he gestured to the van behind him before indicating that Natasha should follow him to the tinted SUV that he had arrived in, complete with tinted windows. Thor started to twirl his hammer, "Will you be flying or going on the vehicle?" He asked his grandson.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Egil looked very excited at the idea of going in one of the erathly vehicle things. He opend his mouth reply his grand father, but cut off by his mother. "They way he flies, I'd say is safer for everyone if he goes in one of those wagons without hourses," Torunn sighend, already up in the air.
Egil smiled birghtly and skipped over the van and took his seat.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:37 pm

(Gaaah I have no idea what to write now....:O)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4