War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)

Go down 
+2
Dimitri Romanoff
Alexa Foster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Romanoff

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:41 pm

At Natasha's look Torunn almsot jerked in surprise and had to hold ehrself back from taking a few steps back. Whoever said mortals couldn't be intimidating?
She cheered happily with her fist in the air when Alexa shoved Dimitri off, appraently not so happy herself with what just happend. Or...?

Not beeing prepared for the forceful shove he fell back on the floor as she scrambled away, rolling his eyes as he stumbled back up on his feet. Really should've seen that comming, he sighend while rubbing his chest where she had shoved him. Geez, what are her hands made off?
He still felt realief was over him as she apparnetly were perfectly fine, well aside from burnign pain in her leg, but she'll live.
At ehr question he just raised an eyebrow, giving her a look that told something along the line You're slow, while wipping off the blood from his lips.
...he was not suppose to enjoy blood that way. He wasn't a freaking a vamipre.
"Keep making sudden moves like that and you'll be limp for a couple of days. Or weeks," he said flatly, not able to contain the msirk at her red face.

It faded the next second however, as his face suddenly changed drasitclly to one of both great concern and relief (something not even Natasha barely ever saw) before without warning grabbing hold of the blonde's arm and pulled her hard to him. His arms immediately wrapped around her, pressing her body tightly to his as he let rested his forehead agaist her shoulder.
"Don't ever be that slow again you idiot," he said in a stern, yet so overly relived voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Alexa stiffened at first as he suddenly hugged her but didn't pull away, "Um...ok besides you can't get rid of me that easily." She said as she patted him on the back awkwardly. She was sure Torunn wouldn't appreciate Dimitri's embrace in the slightest and so hugged him back, "I guess I owe you one." She said with a little laugh before she pulled back. Natasha stepped forward, "The rest of the team should be here soon, your father is going to be with the medical team...Fury just told me." She added. Though knowing Thor, he would probably arrive ahead of the rest of them as he wasn't exactly the most patient man.
Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 Tumblr_m82oxndwON1ql2gms
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Dimitri sighend before lettign his arms slide down her, givign her a small smile before pulling back compltelty and returning to his usuall self as if nothing happend. "You certinaly do. Not only did I almost die ofboredn the first half, but also havign to save you and almost beheaded by your lovely sibling," he sighend overdramaticlly.

Torunn was biting her lip in atempt to calm down herself, but felt herself smirk in delight hearign THor on their way, especilly as she caught the flinch of Dimitri as he heard the same thing.

I'm really missing my books and bed now, Dimitri thought sadly to himself while rubbing his neck. As if Torunn wasn't enough already, and now THOR HIMSELF will be there as well? The world sure hated him sometimes...
He jerked in shock as the lightign outside struck, givign Torunn an annoyed glare as she just winked back tauntingly.
Well, at least Alexa's ok... Wish i could say the same thign for me in a couple of minutes, he thought, casually licking up the blood that was still on his face, his snake tounge only adding the effect of him seem more animalistic than he wished.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Before anyone could say anything else the door burst open and Thor strode in looking every inch the God of Thunder as he walked in. His eyes took in the scene and he made his way towards Alexa before scooping her up in his arms and holding her tightly, "The medical team will be on their way Little One." He said as he kissed the top of her head before gently setting her down. His eyes moved towards Torunn and he slung an arm around her, "Ahhh I see you have had some kills tonight, you are always making me proud." He said proudly before he turned to look at Dimitri, "So I have heard that you were the one who saved my daughter." He said in an unreadable tone of voice as he studied Dimitri with a hard gaze.
Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 Tumblr_lkxkmnIERX1qdwjb5o1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:21 am

Dimitri kept his expression blank even as Thor burst inside the room. Even if he didn't show it, right then he felt like a little boy who wanted othign more thna to turn around and leave. But he didn't. He stood his ground and stared the god in the eye as he looked at him. He knows very well that THor wasn't a bad man, but Dimitri had also his own reasons to fear him, just the same way Alexa would have if she ever ran into Jormungand.
"You heard right," he replied, gaze still blank and head held up high.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:03 am

Thor stared at him a moment longer before clapping him on the shoulder, "You did a good deed then, I am indebted to you." It was a very rare thing for him to ever say that to anyone. Leaning more towards him he whispered into his ear, "But if you ever hurt my daughter in any way...I will kill you." He said his voice matter of fact before he straightened, "I do believe this calls for a round of drinks!" He said loudly. Natasha rolled her eyes and moved to be by Dimitri while Thor kept an arm around Alexa. The doors opened again only this time, it was the medical team and they moved around Alexa and Thor. "Thor was right...it was good of you to help her." Natasha said as they watched the medical team work on Alexa.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:59 am

Dimitri held back a grunt as Thor clapped him on the shoulder, obviously not thinking the big difference in strengh they had, or maybe he did it on purpose. His relaxed state completley flew out the windoe though as the god leaned closer and whisperd to him. He still ahd his pokeface on, but his whole body had tensed up at the threat, which had sounded more like a promise...
He stared silently at the father and daughter's bac when the medical team arrived, wasting no time on doing their checkups.
He let out a heavy breath he forgot he was holding but looked calm nontheless. Keeping his hard gaze on the two, his hand shaked into a fist until his palm whitend.
"Of course it was good..." he mumbled quietly to his mother, avertign his gaze from the deities and towards the floor instead. "My blood doesn't decide who I am," he said quietly to himself, sounding more like a reassuirng to himself.

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 Tumblr_lgdcy1xGZm1qes1tbo1_500

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Natasha frowned, "Of course it doesn't...you are stronger then you know Dimitri, always remember that." She said quietly before she turned her gaze towards where the father and daughter now where. "So, I noticed you two earlier....want to talk about it?" She asked with a small smile on her face.
Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mqihl3glDW1qz4rgp
--
Alexa looked over at her dad with a frown, "I saw you talking to Dimitri....what did you say dad?" She asked quietly as her leg was being looked over. Thor was quiet for a moment, which wasn't like him at all "I told him that if he hurt you that I would kill him." He said eventually as he looked down at her. Alexa's jaw dropped open, "WHAT?!" Everyone in the room looked at her as she reacted very loudly, lowering her voice she glared at her dad, "You really shouldn't have said that to him dad." She growled. Thor chuckled, "On the contrary Alexa, I am merely doing a father's right." He said as he folded his arms and smirked down at her. Alexa shook her head at him, "You always have to do things like that huh?" She asked quietly.
Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 Tumblr_m3vgdzMIIN1r9egqg
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Torunn, who had been busy shakign off the medic team trying to check on her as well, finally shoved them off and walked up to her father and sibling. "As much I do understand how annoying fahter's ways are, he's right in these circumstances," she huffed, arms crossed over her chest.

Dimitri gave his mother a small smile, before rolling his eyes and lettign out an annoyed snort. "Really mom? Gonna bring up that sort of stuff right now? It's sad that the fact doens't surprise me," he mutterd, but smiled nontheless towards her. She did, as always, manage to make him relax and feel slightly better.
At Alexa's outburst, he looked over at her again witha  raised eyebrow, wonderign fi everythign was still ok over there.
"And about us? Honestly, I have no idea what to tell you," he answerd, eyes lingerign on the blonde for few seconds longer before turnign towards the door. "I'm tired and cranky, better hurry of home before missing my favorite TV show," he said nonchallanty.
He really just couldn't handle staying in the same room as those thunderbolts. Had it been only Alexa he wouldn't mind, but with half of the family? No, too much pressure for him.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Natasha gave him an understanding look before gesturing to one of the men, "I'm taking my son home, let Director Fury know that I'll fill out the paperwork tomorrow." She said and gave the man one of her infamous stares. She watched as he scrambled away before she glanced towards Thor and his two daughters, "I don't suppose you're going to tell her good-bye are you?" She asked dryly. She knew Alexa would be pissed if he just left but she silently hoped that the girl would soon realize the reasons why.
--
Alexa raised an eyebrow at Torunn, "Way to gang up on me sis." She muttered as she stuck her tongue out at her. Thor chuckled, "Now Little One, I am merely looking out for you." He said as he patted her on the back. Alexa was about to say something rude but held off at the look on his face and instead rested her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:55 pm

At Natasha's dry qurstion, all Dimitri did was give her this smirk, that usually meant nothing but trouble. So instead of walking straight out the door, halfway eh changed course and walked over the Thor family without hesitation.
Torunn gave him her darkest glare, wich he he didn't as much blink at and returned his own cold glare. With hands in hs pockets and head held high as if he wasn't standign infrotn of a god at all, he looked straight past Thor and his oldest daughter to meet Alexa's much more gentle eyes. "I'll be looking forward to see how you'll repay me, you know surely where to find me," he smirked, giving Thor and almsot tauntign look before turing away for the door. "See ya blondie, and unless you want cramp the upcoming week I suggest you rest that nice leg of yours," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Natasha had to bite her lip to keep from bursting into laughter and watched as Dimitri made his way towards the family. She was silently impressed at Dimitri's composed expression as he talked to Alexa as if her father or her sister weren't even present. As he made his way back to her she gave him a measuring look before nodding in respect, "Not bad....not bad at all." She whispered to him with an approving look.
--
Alexa smirked right back at Dimitri, "All right then...oh and Dimitri, thanks for...saving me." She said with a little roll of her eyes. Thor watched the exchange with a raised eyebrow and as soon as he was far enough away leaned towards Alexa, "I like this one." He said with a little wink down at her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:51 am

Dimitri just grinned proudly and cocky back at his mother. "Naturally," he responed wth ehad still held up high.
With one last look over his shoulde to Alexa he smiled. "I'm expecting the same treatment," he said before leaving the room.

Torunn just gave her father a blank stare. "Father, you like anyone who's dumb enough to stand up to you,"she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Signy

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:04 am

Natasha shook her head in amusement , "Of course." She said with a little laugh before she followed him out of the room.
--
Alexa's eyes followed Dimitri as he left before she looked at Torunn, "He was brave enough to help me as well." She pointed out as she folded her arms. Thor merely laughed, "You are right Torunn, and Alexa if I didn't know any better I'd think you would have feelings for him." He said with a frown, Alexa's turned bright red, "No I don't!" She said but her face said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:52 pm

As soon as Dimitri and Natasha was out of the building, he came to a halt let out a deep breath he'd been holding in, chuckling dryly to himself as he felt imself tremble slightly.
"Guess I'm not as emotionless as people think," he mutterd, covering his eyes with a shaking hand. It wasn't only the small fear he wanted to hide, but also the faint blush creeping onto his cheek.
--
Torunn snorted at their father, before her eyes snapped back in alarm at Alexa's reaction. "I knew it! That serpent surley infected you with his posion and is using it to win you over!" she burst out, almost givign the poor medic team that was around a heart attack.
Grumbling omsethign in old norse under her breath, she agve ehr younger half siblign a stern look. "I'm not saying he's 'evil' like his father. But he can't deny his nature, that's why it's best for you to keep your distance."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:46 am

Natasha raised an eyebrow at him, a small smile on her face "Well you did just stand up to Thor, God of Thunder...in front of his daughters." She pointed out with a growing smirk. She shook her head, "I think people will be more interested in that, then the little undercover job you all pulled off." She added.
--
Alexa gave Torunn a disbelieving look, "You're just saying that because you don't like his dad! I know that's how you both feel...he's different, he's caring and funny. Yet you refuse to see that because you hate him...I know he could never hurt anybody." She said firmly before she stood up. The medics who had just finished bandaging tried to argue with her but she shook them off and headed outside.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:18 am

Dimtri let his hand fall down to his side, finally back to looking like his non caring usual self. "Well, i think the fact that he's destend to kill my father in cold blood is what unsettled me the most," he sighend. That, and the bloodthristy glare he constantly felt from Torunn.
"I'm really hoping you won't start teasing me about this," he said after a moment, referring to the whole 'saving Alexa', with a small pout.
--
Torunn just gave Alexa a stern look as she defended Dimitri. Pushing the medic team aside roughly she followed. "Of course I hate his dad! He's salughterd both our kind and alot of innocent humans! And Dimitri isn't as different as you think! You honestly think he's never hurt anyone before?"

(really want this to continue, just don't know what to have happen xD)
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Natasha gave him one of her looks, "I won't tease you about Thor or Torunn....Alexa though, well I might on the occasion." She said with a little wink at him.  
--
Alexa barely even glanced at Torunn as she marched towards her, "I think that you're just too prejudiced to care!  No one is perfect Torunn, we've all made mistakes around here....and yes people have gotten hurt because of them.  Just because he has fangs and a snake tongue doesn't make him like his father!" She snarled as she turned on Torunn, a crack of thunder following her sentence.
(me too buut ehh what next? <<>> random attack? XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:02 pm

(ummm.... maybe? :Doooor they could meet up again a few days later at SHIELD? x3 and be all awkward but trying to act like the whole never happend or something? Razz)

Dimitri just mutterd something under his breath, the faint blush still lingering on his face. "Geez mom, make it more awkward for why don't ya?"
--
Torunn's dark glare suddenly faded as she instead gave her siblign an almsot blan look. "Really sister?" she snorted, sounding dissapointed. "If his fangs and tounge were what botherd me about him then I would've been banished from Asgard by now, seeing as we have alot of those types living among us there."
The crack of thnder that Alexa created went by unoticed by the older of the two. She casually ran a hand through her hair as she let out a sigh. "Yes, I of all people know we make mistakes, no matter what our origins may be. I never said he's like his father, but he's far away from being safe and trustworhty for his own reasons! And if you simple refuse to see that, then you're more of a child then a warrior!"
With that said, she left through the hole in the wall she flew in through before.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:19 pm

(that works XDDD)
Natasha chuckled as she headed towards their car, "What kind of mother would I be, if I wasn't interested in my son's love life?" She asked teasingly as she glanced back at him with a wide grin.
--
Alexa glared up at her as she flew off, in some ways she knew Torunn was right but in others...well in others she still felt like her sister just wouldn't understand. She didn't hear her father come up until he was right behind her, "Come on Little One...we should get you home." He said as he wrapped a heavy arm around her shoulder. Alexa sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder, "All right fine but I still want drinks." She said, trying to get her father's spirits up once again. He chuckled and squeezed her shoulder, "Ahh very well, drinks it is!" He said with a booming laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:33 pm

(oki ^^ theeen i'll just start the time skp then xD)

-A week later-

Dimitri let out what must've been the hundreth sigh that day, but was neither tired or exhausted surprisingly. No, he was irritated buy having to work with such incompetent people who never really used their brains. He had not to long ago returned from another mission, a successful one, but apparently not done in the right away. Again.
He massaged his temple gently in hope of calming down his headache. He had been scoled ocne more by Furry. Normally he really wouldn't care and just go with it, but this time Dimitri had been in no mood for another meaningles lecture.
He got the jod done right, didn't he? If the others couldn't keep up then not hsi fault he went on ahead. This is exactly why he mostly went out on solo missions.

No use getting worked up over it, he msued to himself with yet naother sigh and focused back on his task at hand.
One of the few things he appreciated by working for SHIELD, was the resourceful lab he was allowed to work in. Specially when he got his own little private corner with no one bother him. And luckily for him, barley anyone liked him enough to bother him. Well, except for those who thoguth it'd be a good idea to do jsut that, but they learned since logn ago that teasign ro botherigng him while he's in here is the same as having a death-wish.
The very few who actully didn't disliek hm would be his mother and... Alexa.
The thoguht fo the blond made him halt for a few sceonds, before casually going back to his little science project.
he hadn't seen her sicne that little incident a week ago.

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgz63hTms61r6c47co1_500

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:13 am

Alexa sighed irritated as she made her way out of the office, if someone else asked her how it had felt having a reptile bite her leg, she was going to kill someone. The news had spread like wildfire that Alexa Foster had been bitten by Dimitri and so far she was getting sick of how annoying people were proving to be. Not realizing she had walked into the science lab she paused when she saw Dimitri working on something. She stepped further into the room and looked around, "Nice set up." She said eventually making her presence known.
Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 Tumblr_lxjy4hJtCu1qzlhnqo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:26 am

Having been a little to occupied, Dimitri didn't take notice of Alexa until she spoke up, and she did he didn't stop what he was doing or even give her a glance. He did however, let out a small smile at hearign her voice, at least she sounded like her usual self which was good enough news.
"You sound annoyned at the world," he stated while holding up a small syringe, inspectign it closely before focusing on the other chemicals at the table.
"If it's our lovely 'colleagues' fault, then I can't blame you," he said flatly before looking over his shoulder at her with a small smirk. "How's the leg?"

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 Tumblr_lhd0z6ny3V1qau7q1o1_500

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:42 am

"I guess you can say that." She said darkly, just thinking about the little rats made her blood boil. "I cannot understand why they have to make such a big deal over it." She muttered under her breath. Resolving not to think about them any longer then she had too she shrugged at his next question, "Healing...the doctor said I'll have a scar though." She said with an unreadablw look on her face. "I don't mind though...I mean I could be dead you know." She said lamely.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:54 am

Dimitri wasn't surprised in the least to hear this. He had been used to already been botherd and teased by the rest, but this jsut gave them more reasons to try and piss him off. As usual he just completley ingroed them, or scare them away if they got to stupid. But now they felt need to bother Alexa as well?
He snorted. People around here really had nothign better to do huh.
"It's a big deal beacuse it's us," he said matter of factly, never stopping what he was doing.
He put away some of his things, finally turning his full attention on her. He felt a small sting of guilt hearing she'll have scar as a reminder of the whole event, but couldn't help but give her a little cheeky grin. "Well that way you have something to remember me by," he joked, though he didn't sound as sarcastic or cold like he usually was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next