War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Empty
PostSubject: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Having a mom as a scientist may sound cool but Alexa wasn't one who enjoyed her mother's form of leaving.  Having a daughter had never really been in Jane's check list and so when she had found out she was pregnant she had carried the baby full term but hadn't exactly known how to raise her.  Alexa had been raised by her mother's old intern/friend/bff Darcy who took care of her and made sure she ate healthier food then her mother.  As Alexa grew up she started to get to know her mother better and while she was more interested in her sciencey things Alexa learned how to make her way around the lab.  She wasn't as gifted as her mother was in such things but she made up for it with her quick wit and easy banter something she had gotten from being around Darcy.  As of right now her mom was in New Mexico trying to find some portal or something, which left Alexa at home.  Since they lived in Florida, Alexa had plans to go to some of the beaches while her mother was away and so got in her Impala.  It was a relic but Alexa loved it and even if she could easily fly to one of the beaches she didn't want to cause an alarm.  So as she drove down to Clearwater Beach she couldn't help but turn on her radio and start listening to her heavy metal music, which was awesome by the way.  She hummed along with the radio as she turned into the parking lot and switched off her engine before she got out of her car.  "Sun and beaches here we go." She said as she pulled out a set of sunglasses and set them over her eyes before walking towards the beach.
Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_m1zkd6RpW01r99f4t
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Well, the young man thougth slightly irritated to himself as he heard more load music from some other youngster arrive at the beach. I couldn't have been expecting peace in a beach during the day anyway.
Reaching for another cold beer, Dimitri gulped half it down in one go, before goign back to reading his book. Even though he wasn't close enough the group of partying young people and safely (for now) seated under some shade, their obnoxous music and laughter could still clearly be heard with no problem.
Siging to himself, he used one of his canines to open yet naother bottle, going back to focuisng on his book.
Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_lszi8by7gy1r1awvn
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Alexa's hips swung as she sat down not too far from a young man who was reading a book and drinking some beer. Setting out her blanket she took off her sandals and removed her outer clothing to reveal her bikini. She did after all enjoy tanning the natural way, setting her sunglasses back against her hair she lay down on the blanket face up. "Nothing is better then getting tan." She mumbled with a small cheesy grin, she had noticed the guy wasn't enjoying the sun which was a pity as it was a beautiful day.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Dimtiri barely gave the girl as much a sa glance when she took a seat not far but not close either from him. e didn't mind, as long as she wouldn't make a scene. He was trying to enjoy some vacation for once.
"If you fancy cancer or wrinkles, then yes. Nothing better indeed," Dimitri couldn't help but comment, eyes never leaving the book while flipping the page.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 pm

She gasped before tilting her head back to look over at him, "So you can hear me." She said with a wide smile before lying back down. "I guess to some people that would happen, especially if they didn't wear sun screen." She pointed out as she dug her toes into the sand. She had already applied sunscreen before driving over so she knew for a fact that she wouldn't be getting nasty wrinkles or cancer.
Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_m4owhhvgQm1rs7xh8o1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:25 am

He gave her a glance this time for a few seconds before turning back to his book. "Kinda hard not hear you," he stated while finishing is third beer.
He had small smirk on his face at her answear before going back to his ususal expresionless mask, once again flipping another page of his book.

Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_lvcpzyygac1qee7ixo4_250
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Her grin widened and she stretched out on the blanket, "Good point." She said with a little smirk on her face as she tilted her head back. "So what book are you reading?" She asked curiously as she started to drag her other foot into the sand.
Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_m0e4bay8501r7spu1
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:43 pm

"'Reptile Evolution'," he replied flatly, eyes never leaving the book even as he reached down to his bag to take out some notes and a pencil, and just as casual began to write down something.

Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_lpxc9wUJGn1qbya4oo4_500
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:22 pm

She raised an eyebrow at that, "Reptile Evolution? Have a little collection or something?" She asked curiously as she glanced over at him. She wasn't one to judge, after all she knew everyone had some sort of thing they liked doing, she worked for S.H.I.E.L.D. and with her dad sometimes.
Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_mb13g2L2hu1rvbfmo
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:35 pm

He smirked a little again at ehr question, neither offended or suprsied by the question. His 'hobby' were slightly odd afterall. Although htis wasn't part of hobby really, just some uh... family research? Hah. That's what most of the people at SHIELD liked to say whenever they caught up reading these sort of things. For being grown-ups they sure acted immature at times.
"Sort off," was his simple answear.

Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_lvcpzyygac1qee7ixo2_250

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:44 pm

She raised her hands in a placating manner, "Well to each their own I guess." She said with a little laugh before sitting up and turning more towards him. "My name is Alexa Foster, may as well introduce myself." She added with a little smirk.
Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_mbn8xvrL1L1ry8fsr
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:53 pm

His writing stopped at hearign her name, and finally remove dhis eyes from the book to look at her. "Alexa Foster?" he repeated, actually taking his time to take the girl's appearances in this time. He could just be taking a wild guess now, but he never risked anythign unless he was sure about something.
"Alexa Linnéa Foster, SHIELD agent?" he asked, bluntly as ever as he agve her a hard stare.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Her whole body tensed at his question, "Good guess....now that we both know who I am, mind explaining who you are?" She asked in a tone that was very threatening. The sky had started to cloud over as she spoke and the sound of thunder grew as she glared at him, "I suggest you start talking." She said warningly.
Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_ml7c4jKqYX1rmlpzao3_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Dimitri glanced up at the darkening sky, ignoring the whines from the rest of the beach vistours before blankly looking back at Alexa.
It was times like these he wasn't too found of beign so damn rigt about everything. This girl was meant trouble for him, whether he would be in ether good or bad termw with her.
"Dimitri Romanoff," he said calmly, sighing. "No need to electrocute me blondie."

Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_lpxc9wUJGn1qbya4oo2_500
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:20 pm

She shot up and glared down at him, "Romanoff?  Natasha's son?" She asked with narrowed eyes, she knew very well now who it was she was dealing with and the thought made her blood boil.  A bolt of lightning struck the ground right next to her but she didn't even move even as other patrons screamed and started to run for their vehicles.  "What are you doing here?" She demanded, her blonde hair whipping in the breeze that had started up.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Dimitri felt a string of discomfort well up in him as the lighting struck, but didn't show any trace of it on his being or expression. He kept his gaze unreadable, not even blinking as he stared into her eyes, or giving any mind to the people in panic around them.
"The same as you I would say," he repleid calmly, puttign away his stuff in his bag nonchallantly. "Havina a break from social life and work. Even I need that."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:36 pm

She kept a stern gaze on him even as the wind died down and the clouds started to disappate, "So you say....just make sure to keep those fangs of yours in check." She said sternly as she started to gather her things as well.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:52 pm

(o.o Ouch xD)

He froze for a moment as he took in what she said, back turned to her as he was in the middle of packing up his things. He stayed silence for a moment, sighing loudly to himslef in annoyance, as alwasy ignoring the hurt he felt whenevr someone mentioned his... ''condition''.
She was jsut like the rest then, as he ahd thought. No reason to feel dissapointed or any of the sort when he was prepared for this anyway.
"Says the one stricking the whole beach with lighting just for running into a 'colleague'," he said back, his tone cleary mocking.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:14 pm

(now I feel bad XD)
Alexa shouldn't allow herself to feel guilty and yet she did...damn it, "Point taken." She said eventually as she ran a hand through her hair. "I let my emotions get the better of me it seems." She said with a sigh. She knew better then to have that happen, her dad wouldn't be proud of her for that little lapse in judgement.
Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_m5f6oryEE81rxkb2bo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:19 am

(hahah nooooo don't<33 Me is liking this >83)

"That's pretty much obvious to see, yes," he mutterd dryly, not caring enough to hide his irritation, mostly beacuse that way he could hide his hurt feelings. He threw his bag over his shoulders as he moved to egt off the beach, but stopped again to looked over at her once more.
"Shouldn't you have ahd training for that?" he asked half curious. "To not let your emotions control you powers, I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:24 pm

Alexa made a face but she didn't show it, "Well yes but I just started that training last week....and my instructer is having a lot of fun trying to get me angry." She said with a sigh as she thought about Torunn who went above and beyond trying to get to her.  "Although once I start to get the hang of it then I won't have this kind of problem anymore." She said with a shrug.
Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_m8dtjgL33Y1rpzp1t
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:44 pm

(pffffffffffftt picturing Torunn as a teacher is hilarious xD)

A lot of different faces went through Dimitri's mind as she mentioned an 'instructer' helping her out, but couldn't think up on anyone who'd manage to train a half god with a temper like hers... Surley it must be someone outside SHIELD then.
"Let's hope that for everyone's sakes," he said flatly, giving the beach a look over where there had been full of people only minutes ago. Now it looked desserted. If Dimitri wasn't such a smart-ass he'd say he was impressed.

Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_lsn2hc4T8N1qfb7w9o3_500

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:05 pm

She rolled her eyes at him, "Oh shut up." She growled under her breath as she pulled on her button up tee and picked up her bag with her things. Taking a look around her, she was almost pleased at how quickly the other people had left but she would never admit that. "So do you have training?" She asked as she turned to look over at him.
Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_mm59a5TyKF1qlhpnxo2_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:45 am

He gave another of his infamous stare before answearing. Somehow, it seems they were both tryign to start a civil conversation with each other.
"Sometimes yeah," he gave a nodd. "Although these days it's mostly just to keep myself in good shape, I don't really need 'training' anymore."
He had what soem would joke about private lessons with his mother growing up, seeing as it would've have been to muhc of a risk (for others) to train him with the rest, and Natasha beign the only one who knew how and when to make sure Dimitri didn't feel like biting something. And even if he was considerd having more sphysicla strengh than his mother had now, she still always kicked his ass whenever they worked out togheter.

Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_mf00khuTwS1r99f4t

Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:13 pm

She raised an eyebrow at that, "That's cool, I only found out I was Thor's daughter a few years ago. My mom is a scientist who works for S.H.I.E.L.D., but you probably already know that. Anyway when dad told me the news, I kinda freaked out...and not in a good way." She said. It hadn't been pretty, the lawn never did recover from the shocks it had recieved that day, her dad had only been amused....her mom had been too horrified for words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) Empty

Back to top Go down

Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next