War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The testing of Caroline Creed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Nightingale

The testing of Caroline Creed. Empty
PostSubject: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:17 pm

Nightingale adjusted the camera that was pointing right at Caroline, before backing away from it and turning towards the girl. She walked to her and checked her vital signs, before looking at the girl who was still knocked out. She wanted to wake her up, but she wanted to say something to the parents before she would wake the little girl up. Nightingale faced the camera and opened her arms, showing them she was going to talk. "Well how was that last part, huh? Logan, Kara, how did you like it?" She asked laughing, "You know I thought she was going to die at that one moment when her beat stopped working.. Though I don't know why, I mean her dad lived through it so why wouldn't she be able? Oh well, I was dumb! Anyway, we're not going to give her any pain medicine to help with the burning sensation that is going on in her body right now. Unlike you Logan, she is going to feel pain." She said, her voice getting darker and a bit more serious. What she was about to say would make both of them furious, but she couldn't care less. Nightingale loved causing misery.

"And before you start blaming me, you should look at yourselves. This is your fault for thinking you truly got away from this place, it is YOUR fault for leaving you children unattended. You two got too comfy with not having to worry about anyone coming after you, or your children. I would suggest if your kids get out of here, you pay close attention to them. Cause this place will follow you two, forever." Nightingale laughed, before slowly turning her attention on Chloe and Victor. "This also goes for both Victor and Chloe!! Now, I don't recall Victor was in the last place, but I know Chloe was. So hello, Chloe, welcome back to hell! Everything I said to both Kara and Logan goes for you two too. You didn't pay close attention to your children, though, you didn't pay close attention to Caroline. I'm pretty sure you two don't care about the other two. Anyway, it is time for you dear, sweet, little Caroline to get tested.. I will treat her as bad as I treated Alora. I will make sure your little girl cries out your name, and her brothers' names. I will break her down like how I broke Alora. So enjoy the show!! You're going to love it!" Nightingale laughed before turning around to Caroline.

With a quick, hard slap, Nightingale woke the girl up before raising her hand and blocking a bit of air from the girl's throat. "Hello my dear, I know you can't see me, but I know you can hear me.. So I'm just going to let you know that you are going to go under a few tests. They won't hurt, much. So if it hurts, just scream and I'll stop, promise!" She said as she waited for the girl to answer as she released her throat from her powers.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Caroline was rudely awakened by someone slapping her on the face, jerking awake she tried to sit up only to realize that she was strapped down.  She glanced about her in horror wishing not for the first time that she could see, instead she knew that she wouldn't know who this person was.  As her throat closed up and prevented her from breathing she thrashed and tried desperately to get in air...air that didn't seem to be forth coming.  Hearing the woman speak, only made her terror grow and she started to cry, not even aware when she was able to get breath back into her lungs as she was so scared.  Taking in deep breaths, she kept her head lowered as silent tears fell, "Who are you?" She asked, her voice hoarse from being strangled.
Back to top Go down
The Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:31 am

Nightingale tilted her head when the girl asked her who she was, making her laugh a little. "Someone who you don't want to mess with. I'm your worse nightmare." She said, her soft voice turning into one of dark. "And I'll give you a warning to not ask any more questions, for I am the only one allowed to ask questions. So, I ask and you answer." She hissed before taking out a syringe with the same liquid she had given to Alora before, it was the liquid to make sure that the girl would live through the testing. Nightingale released some of the liquid, before immediately putting it in the girl's arm, before watching the small girl scream a little, making her smirk and looked straight to the camera. When she figured that the girl had enough of the burning liquid, she took out the needle and started checking her vital signs.

"Everything looks perfect, so I believe it's time to start." Nightingale commented before looking at the girl. "Now I'm going to put all of your powers on over drive, which means your claws will be fully exposed which is what I want. Also your senses will be on over exposed as well, which means you'll feel a lot of pain," She said, taking out another syringe, "Now this is going to burn a bit more than the other one." She stated before pressing the needle into the girl's shoulder. It was after that did she watch the girl's claws become fully long and the girl's whimpering turning into screams as her senses were heightened. It was at that point she took the needle out and smirked before putting the syringe away. "Beautiful, it's time to go work." Nightingale hissed before taking a needle that was made just for taking blood, but unlike the other syringes, this one was bigger and looked a lot like a dentist's syringe.

Nightingale said nothing more as she grabbed the girl's hand and stuck the needle underneath the girl's claw and started taking blood. She wanted to learn more about Caroline's claws and this way was the only way she could think of. It also helped she had a device that read DNA so well that it could make the whole skeleton on the screen. As she waited for the glass vial to fill up with the young girl's blood, she looked up at the girl who was screaming her head off. This caused her to laugh and drive the needle into her skin more. As she did this, she wondered how her parents would be reacting right now. Would they be reacting just like Logan and Kara, or worse? The thoughts made her want to hurt the girl even more.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:51 am

Caroline's eyes widened and she shook in fear as the woman spoke, her eyes blindly darting around the room. As the woman sent a liquid into her arm that burned, she screamed in agony and could feel tears fall down her face as she waited for it to stop. As soon as the needle was removed, Caroline could only stay limp as she shook with silent sobs. She didn't even hear what the woman was saying only crying out once more as another needle was pushed into her skin. It wasn't very long before she felt the effects of the burning liquid and could feel her claws lengthening to their fullest length. She also felt her senses grow even more intensely and cried in agony as she felt more of the needle inside her arm. "Please stop." She whimpered in between sobs of pain. No sooner was the needle abrubtly removed then she felt another needle being shoved into her skin only this time it was under one of her nails. A sudden loud scream escaped her lips and she pressed herself further back as she felt all the blood being sucked into the syringe. She couldn't even think at this point as her mind was focused on the all consuming pain she was recieving.
Back to top Go down
The Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:02 am

Once Nightingale got the amount of blood she needed, she ripped the syringe out from Caroline's nail viciously. She then proceeded to put it in the machine next to her which gave her a whole look of what was going on in Caroline's body, making her smirk. "There we go, just what I needed." She said as she studied the girl's insides. "I wish you could see this, this device is showing me every part that is inside of your body. All just by getting your blood." She laughed before looking at the girl's eyes. As she stood there staring, she thought of how she could be able to examine her eyes without really hurting her. Unlike Alora, Nightingale didn't really want to cause Caroline too much pain, just a little bit. All she wanted was answers on her senses, claws, and her blindness.

As she approached the girl, she took out a device that would help her look into the girl's eyes. The only thing the girl would feel would be the sudden cold hand that forced to keep her right eye open and the slight burning sensation as Nightingale turned on the device and looked into the girl's eyes. Even though the device was not sticking in Caroline's eye, the burning felt like it was. Though even with that feeling, it wasn't hurting her eye and it wasn't causing that much pain, but the fear of something happening to her eyes was probably the reason she was whimpering, crying, and looked as if she was about to scream. As Caroline shook, Nightingale looked into her eyes before taking the device away and pressing a button on it which brought up a picture on another device showing the girl's eyes.

"Good girl you've done good for the easy parts, you think you're ready for the hard parts?" Nightingale asked, but before she even got an answer she quickly took out a scalpel and viciously cut the girl's stomach which was exposed due to the outfit she was wearing, the same one Alora had been wearing. "Let's see how fast your healing works!" She yelled, laughing as she cut the girl's stomach again, before going on a cutting spree. She wanted to get as many deep cuts on the girl before her wounds would start to heal. As she did this she counted out the number of times she was cutting the girl. It was then at the number forty did she stab the scalpel into the girl's side, laughing viciously as she heard the girl's scream.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:40 am

When the needle was yanked out she cringed in fear and cried in pain. She didn't even register what the woman was saying as she tried to calm herself down something that was a failing effort. As the woman pressed her right eye further open she pushed herself further back and bit down so hard on her bottom lip she could taste blood. She could feel something burning into her eye but it wasn't as painful as before it scared her though. As soon as the grip on her head was released she slowly relaxed before registering what the lady was saying. All too soon she felt something cold and sharp ripping into her stomach. She screamed in agony as the woman kept slashing repeatedly into her stomach. She soon lost count of how much she was being cut into but then she felt the same sharp something dig into her stomach quite without warning. The scream that left her lips was one born of pure agony and pain and she could feel tears falling thick and fast down her fast too many to count. "Please....please stop." Sje whispered." Her voice hoarse from screaming.
Back to top Go down
Xena Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Nightingale just laughed at her plea, before pressing a button that was by the monitors. "Your turn." She said, before releasing the button.

Not a moment later, doors opened off camera. "You called?" A female voice called, smooth and rough at the same time. Then a woman walked into the view of the camera. An Amazon build woman, with black hair to her shoulders and bright blue eyes, with a beautiful tan tying in her Amazonian looks. She had a smile playing on her face as she walked over to Nightingale.

"Finish the testing up; I have other things to attend too." Nightingale said, as she turned to the woman. "Oh, be sure you pay attention to her vitals; we don't want her dying before the real fun can begin." The pink haired, masked woman, said, with a clear smirk in her voice.

The woman gave a bow. "As you wish." She said, with a smirk playing on her lips. Nightingale left as the woman walked over to the table that Caroline was laying on. "My, my, aren't you a pretty thing?" She said, as moved to sit on the table. She ran her fingers over the cuts that were healing, before pausing on the scalpel that was still in the girl's side. "My, that looks painful." She said, before suddenly twisting the scalpel inside Caroline's side, causing the young girl to scream again. "I hear you have a berserk mode, I wonder how long it will take before that comes out to play." She said, before painfully pulling the scalpel out.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Caroline listened as another woman entered the room and started to speak to the woman who had started the torture. Listening to the other woman, she tensed as the second woman started speaking to her, her body shivering as the woman ran a hand along her fresh cuts. A tiny whimper caught in her throat as she felt the woman reach the place where the scalpel was stuck to her side. Another raw scream left her lips as the scalpel was twisted violently and then yanked out. "STOP PLEASE!" She begged in between bitter tears and the urge to fling herself free and rip the woman's heart out.
Back to top Go down
Xena Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:18 pm

"Ah-ah, can't do that, not until I get all the info I need." She said, raising her finger at the girl, before slowly putting her finger in the hole that hadn't closed up all the way yet. "I've had this happen to me before... it wasn't the best feeling." She said, before slowly moving her finger in and out of the hole. "Mmm... I think I'm getting a bit turned on now. You better be lucky that I'm only into men." She said, joking and with a laugh.

"Wonder if Daddy Sabertooth taught you how to get through this kind of thing... Probably not, considering all of your pathetic screams." She said, before shrugging as she crossed her leg over the other and sitting up straighter. "Now, how does this feel? And I want you to be completely honest with me." She said, before lightly scratching the inside of the hole with her fingernail.
The testing of Caroline Creed. Tumblr_inline_mhzcq35pEc1raj8mk
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Tears of pain and agony fell down her face as the woman started sliding a finger inside one of the cuts. "You're sick." She growled under her breath as the woman mentioned getting turned on by her screams. Her body tensed as her dad was being brought up, "Don't mention my family you bitch." She snarled before crying out in pain as the woman scratched the inside of the hole with one nail. "Feels like you're scratching an open wound." She managed to say in between breaths, the blood thirst was growing along with some sassiness.
The testing of Caroline Creed. Tumblr_inline_miossww5Z81qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Xena Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:42 pm

"Ahh! I see some sassiness and a backbone coming through! You're actually sounding like a child of Sabertooth now! I was worried that Victor bred weak children, which would have been a pity." She said, letting out a mock sigh of relief. "Though, the very fact that Victor settled down with a wife and had children just goes to show he has gotten soft." She said, looking over at the camera and giving it a wink, directing it at Victor, who she knew was watching it with his lovely wife.

"I'm in a relationship with both Owlman and Ultraman, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm a sick person." She said, with a grin. "And mentioning your family just makes things more fun! So, you have what, three lovely brothers? One is a half-brother and two are twins? I get the feeling that they are just itching to claw their way through to you. But, alas, they can't; don't you just love modern technology? Those nifty shock collars and the doors that only open when we want them to, it just makes life a lot more fun, don't you think?" She said, as she dug her finger deeper into the hole. 

"...Is it sad to realize that they won't be able to save you?" She asked, after a moment. "You're just stuck in here, until we're done with you." She said, pulling the finger out of the wound, before bringing it up to her lips and licking it a little. "Hmm, you taste kind of good." She said, with a wicked grin.
The testing of Caroline Creed. Tumblr_m70s56wI861rvvpyso6_250
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Listening to the woman talk only made her angrier and angrier until....SNAP the bindings holding her wrists in place broke off due to the pressure applied on them. Caroline wasn't done yet, her hand moved until she was gripping the woman around the neck with her nails fully extended and digging into her. "You haven't seen the half of it." She snarled as she moved and threw the woman to the ground. Her claws kept digging and digging as her other hand started tearing at the woman blindly. She had never lost control like this before and yet she gave herself into the blood lust, she wanted to find and tear out the woman's heart and eat it.
Back to top Go down
Xena Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:34 am

Xena let out a laugh when Caroline grabbed her neck. She could feel the claws digging into her skin and it only made her laugh more. "Well, aren't you cute when you're like this." She said, smirking, before she was thrown on the ground. She felt the claws dig deeper into her as the girl's other hand scratched her wildly. "Playing rough now, huh?" She shouted over the growling, before she used all of her strength and turned the two of them over, easily. She placed a hand on Caroline's throat, squeezing it as she pulled Caroline's hand out of her neck. "Ah-ah! My turn now." She said, smirking, as she grabbed her barbwire lasso from her hip and quickly tired Caroline in it. She stood up, pulled up Caroline with her, before she started swinging the light thirteen-year-old girl around in the air. "Hope you're enjoying the ride!!" She shouted, before slamming her down on the table. Xena heard a groan come from the girl, before she pulled her towards her. "Say "night-night"!" She said, before bringing her closer and punching her in the face, giving her a broken nose. Caroline groaned as Xena rolled her eyes, before breaking her neck. "I hear you can come back from that, sooooo, have a nice nap." She said, smirking.

"Well! That was fun!" She said, turning towards the camera. "Before I let you out of that theatre room, I have tell you a few things first." She said, wiping the blood off her already healed neck. "You're free to explore the manor and you have assigned rooms. Hope you all enjoy your roommates." She said, waving before pressing a button that turned the camera off. Once the camera was off, she pressed a button that let the other out of the theatre room. 

She picked Caroline up and tossed her over her shoulder. "All right, come on...We'll play some more later..." She said, before walking out of the room to patch her up before dropping her off at her bedroom.

The testing of Caroline Creed. Tumblr_m7j3pm4TxN1qfw572o1_500
The testing of Caroline Creed. 230663_o
{OOC: only look at the neck breaking part of the second one XD}
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:45 am

Caroline wasn't prepared for the woman's oncoming attacks but she managed to put up a good fight in between them. It wasn't until she was tied by a barbwire lasso and swung over and back down on the table that she lay there groaning in agony. She only registered the woman dragging her closer to her and tried to do her best to fight back but before she could, she felt the woman punch her right in the face....and that was the last thing she remembered.
The testing of Caroline Creed. Tumblr_inline_mvhi8v2z3t1s8z4eo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The testing of Caroline Creed.   The testing of Caroline Creed. Empty

Back to top Go down

The testing of Caroline Creed.
Page 1 of 1