War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hercules Wayne

Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:13 am

Once Justin had left the room, he entered and shut the door behind him with his foot, he knew he didn't have to wear a disguise for this meeting. "You certainly are much prettier up close." He said, he had lowered his voice so she wouldn't be able to easily identify him if they should meet some other time. He stepped closer towards her and when he was close enough lifted a strand of her hair up and sniffed it, "Mmm you smell good Princess...bet your room mate thought the same thing, too bad he's with Miss Rachel at the moment." He added with a smirk.
Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) Tumblr_m64uj3Qsjh1r9413r
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:23 am

Caroline was still in shock over the kiss on the forehead Justin had given her and hadn't noticed someone else had entered the room. "Who are you?" She asked as her head turned trying to hear him. As he lifted a strand of hair from her she cried out and stumbled backwards. She tried extending her claws but was shocked for her efforts, at his words she shook her head "No he said he would find my brothers." She protested.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:52 am

His laugh grew dark, "Well think again, I know him pretty damn well and the only thing he cares about is getting into your pants." He said mockingly. It was far from the truth but Hercules knew how to make someone believe anything he told them. "So if I were you, I would get out now before he breaks your heart. Although with a pretty face like that I'm sure he can take you places." He said lowly as his hand gripped her side painfully.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:06 am

The door was kicked open suddenly, lettign out a loud bam as it hit the wall hard enough to surely leave a mark.
Before either of the two had time to see who it was, Hercules was pushed aside as two strogn arms were wrapped around Caroline.
"You're alive!" Sebastian chocked out, holding her tightly to him, still trying to breathe normally without choking himself. He sobbed under his breathe, barely pulling bakc to take in the face of his baby sister. "I knew you were! Fucking christ..." he mumbled before pulling her back, kissing her forehead an cheeks. "I knew my princess was alive..."
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:19 am

Caroline gasped in pain as he gripped her side but didn't protest, her whole frame shook however as the door was slammed open. Once the man was pulled away from her she registered that someone was hugging her and very very tightly at that. "Sebastion?" She managed to ask as soon as she recognized the voice. Once that realization came to her, she was hugging him back just as tightly. "Wait dead? What do you mean de-" whatever she was about to say was lost as Stefan burst into the room. "Caroline!" He yelled and grabbed them both in a tight hug. Stefan's eyes were full of tears as he clung to them both, "I thought I had lost you." He whispered to Caroline. He was insanely grateful this wasn't the case, after a moment he managed to compose himself. Pulling away from the hug he turned to look at the other man, "And you would be?" He asked, his guard up along with his protective nature showing itself. Hercules smiled, "My name is Hercules Wayne, I thought I would check up on her." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:29 am

After cuddling with Caroline some more, Sebastian finally pulled back to glare at the other man in the room, but still with an arm wrapped around Caroline close to him.
He raised an eyebrow at Hercules words, snorting at the name and already making fun of it in his mind.
"Why do I smell bullshit when you talk?" he sneered.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:40 am

Hercules chuckled, "Believe what you will but ask your sister...she'll confirm my story." He said as he smiled at the two boys. As Stefan glanced towards Caroline, he waited for her to acknowledge that. "He came in to talk to me and warned me about certain people here." Caroline said eventually. It wasn't a lie after all and she didn't want her brothers fighting now...she needed them now more then ever. Hercules's smile widened, "See...now if you'll excuse me I have some things to do, you take care of yourself Caroline." He added over his shoulder as he started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:47 am

Sebastian stuided their sister closely, not bying what either she or that Herc guy was saying. Ok, so the guy maybe had said some good things, about not trusitng someone but he goes in the smae category of 'unworhty of trust', like.... many other people (especially guys!) when it came to Caroline in his book.
Caressing her cheek softly, he let go and walked up to Herculas before he had left. "Then you're smart enough to know you're amongst those people she shouldn't trust," he said in a surprisngly calm tone. However, his eyes showed his real threat and bloodlust as he stared at the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:59 am

Hercules paused and looked down at him, "That's just it...you can't trust anyone here. You start trusting someone here that's when you die, and trust me the people here...any weakness you show will be used against you. So if you want to live...then no don't trust me but know I warned you. That may not be a big deal to any of you but trust me you'll be glad I did." He said before he left. Stefan hadn't said anything but his eyes were still on the place where he had been, "He made it sound like he's been here awhile." He commented. Caroline didn't say anything but she lightly touched Stefan's arm and clung to him tightly, "You thought I died?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:04 am

Sebastian growled quietly under his breath as he watched Hercules take his leave, for the moment not caring about what he'd just told them.
He inhaled deeply, trying to calm down himself more.... He sure hated gettign all serious and threatning... That was Stefano's job! Mostly...
Turnign back around to his siblings, he felt himself smile in relief again before tackling them both into one of his usual bone breaking hugs.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:13 am

Caroline squeaked in surprise when Sebastion tackled and Stefan, "I missed you too Sebastion." She managed to say as she patted him on the back. Stefan chuckled, "Gee and you didn't miss me?" He asked sounding offended but he really wasn't because he was with his siblings. "I missed you!" Caroline said loudly before Stefan kissed her on the forehead before kissing Sebastion on the head as well.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:06 am

Sebastian happily held on to them both, before pushing Stefan away in joking manner to keep their sister to himself.
"As cute and joyfull this little reunion is.... I still don't know what the fuck's going on," he stated after a while.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Caroline sighed out, "Mom mentioned a place like this once....she sounded scared though, I overheard her and dad talking. Our powers won't work here...at least not if we use them completely." She said with a sigh. Stefan who had moved off to the side frowned at her words, "So what happens then?" He asked slowly. Caroline bit down on her bottom lip as she clung to Sebastion, "We have to fight other people...last time they were fights to the death." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Sebastian frowned, casually playing with a few starnds of Caroline's hair as she spoke. "You'd think they'd be concernd enough to warn their kids about stuff like this," he chuckled with a dry smile. "Or at least mention it..."
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Stefan frowned, it wasn't like their mom not to mention something..."Unless something happened to her while she was there that she didn't want to talk about." He said under his breath. Caroline shifted in place, "I may have overheard something about that too." She said uneasily as she leaned into Sebastion.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:50 am

He snorted at hearing that. "Obviously, she didn't have to mention the certan incidents she's been through then," he mutterd. It's not that he didn't care for their mother, he truly did care for her deeply, but when it came to the safety of Stefan and Caroline he had always been rather unforgiving.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:28 am

Caroline knew it wasn't going to change anything even if she did tell her brother's everything she overheard. Stefan might listen but Sebastion was angry...when he cooled down he might understand better. "Either way, we're here now and getting angry at the wrong person isn't going to get us out of here." She pointed out. Stefan nodded, "From what I gathered this place is "free" to explore...but once a match comes up...and the people over this are good." He said as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Staying calm won't help us out either, Sebastian added in his mind, but was smart enough to bite his tounge for once.
He raised an eyebrow at his twin, smirking a little. "So one of their plans are getting us to kill each other?" he chuckled. "Go figure. At leats that way we won't die of boredom."
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:55 am

Caroline shook her head in amusement, "No but we'll have plenty to worry about." She said as she thought about it. Stefan walked over and slung an arm around her shoulders before smiling over at Sebastion, "So was that your room mate earlier?" He asked Caroline as he decided to try and change the subject.
Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) Tumblr_inline_mioslcxtW21qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:19 am

Sebastain's brow tiwtced at hearign the word 'roomate', but didn't drop his smile.
"You gonna share a room with an OLDER boy?" he sad cheerfully. "um.... HELL NO~" he sang. "I'll dragg him out of here and change with me!"
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:39 am

Caroline shook her head, "If you do you could get hurt from those people here and Justin...Justin is really sweet and kind. I haven't had a friend in a long time and he's already been so nice to me." She protested. Of course the thoughts that she had when she was near him weren't exactly friendly...Stefan frowned, his sister seemed almost protective of this Justin. He glanced towards Sebastion and raised an eyebrow questioningly...could it be possible that their Caroline had a crush on someone?
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:46 am

Sebastain gave her a look. That look he often used on when he didn't approve of something while knowing more thna he let on, but tried to hide it.
He glanced back at Stefan for a couple seconds before sighing overdramaticlly. "You just met him Caroline. He could eb faking his 'friendlyness' for all you know."
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:09 am

Caroline wished she could see so she could glare at Sebastion, "I know when someone lies to me Sebastion...and yeah maybe I dreamed it up, but I have good senses I can tell when someone is lying." She protested as she folded her arms and looked down. "I don't need eyes to see when someone is lying to me." She said quietly, a tiny tear welling up under her lashes.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Sebastian sighend heavy, giving Stefan a look as if asking him for help to deal with this. Normally he never acted as the serious and strict one, he gladly left that job to the older twin, and for good reasons. He obviously took notice of the tear welling up in Caroline's eye and groaned irritated.
"You're being so naive..." he said tiredly, rubbing his forehead. He still wasn't quite over the shock from before.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Stefan met Sebastion's eyes and nodded in agreement before gently pulling Caroline against him and wiping the tear from her eye. "Look Caroline....Sebastion and I just want you to be careful, ok?" He asked quietly as he rubbed her back soothingly. "Just promise us that you'll always be on guard ok?" He added as he stared down at her, he and Sebastion would pay this Justin a little visit later if need be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)   Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Little Princess (tags: Caroline)
Page 1 of 1