War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Romanoff

Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:54 pm

He couldn't hold back a small grin of amusment at this, already picturing how her reaction might've been. Surely somethign violent.
He could relate to that.... even though he was still too young to comprehend everythign when the truth about his origin came out, and that other incidnet that made him worry more about other things...
"I understand your shock" he snickerd. "I was 8 years old when mother tried to explain that to me. Stayed locked up in my room for weeks."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:21 am

Alexa's eyes widened, "Seriously? How did you eat?' She asked, her mind coming up with different scenarios each one more ludicrous then the last. She was sure he would get a kick out of her admittedly stupid sounding response but she didn't really care at that moment.
Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 Tumblr_meqs9amJge1rlh2v4o1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:01 am

He stared blany at her, before snorting out a laugh. Her response was to was hilarious....and somewhat cute to how naive she sounded.
"Obviously, my mother forced the food down my throut when i refused to eat. She let me sulk in peace the first week, until she had it and dragged me out of tere that is," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:24 am

He had a nice laugh and she found herself smiling in response before realizing what she was doing and clearing her throat. "Well I'm glad she did, would have been bad if you had starved yourself to death." She said matter of factly as she finished putting her things in her bag. "Besides your mom is kinda a bad ass." She admitted, Natasha still looked the same but that was due to the super serum she had in her body much like Captain America...besides that she was just intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:34 am

"That sure taught me to never try commit suicide by starving," he said flatly.
Dimitri suprised even himself a little as he found himself giving the bldne a warm, sincere smile. Somethign that only his mom usually ahd the priviellge to witness. "Yeah, she is without a doubt," he said proudly. "She's litterly my hero."
The smile faded as he recalled that day many years ago when the truth about them had come out. Of that night he had been so scared of himself, but more of his mother when he had wittnesed they way she thought those thugs.
He glanced back at Alexa. Now the only one who still managed to intimidate him (except for an angry Natasha) would the God of Thunder himself....
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:47 am

She started to smile at that, it was a known fact that Natasha loved her son fiercely and would take care of him. As she saw him smile, she had a feeling that he was the typw of guy who didn't smile all that much. "You should smile more." She blurted out without really thinking about what she had just said and felt the urge to face palm.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:55 am

He blinked at her, not showing it on his face but was honestly surprsied at hearing her words. Oookay, so maybe, maybe, she wasn't exactly how he imaged or thought she'd be... She's surprsie dhima couple of times already in this short covnersation they had which he almost forgot he had meant to walk away from.
"If you knew me, you wouldn't say that," he smirked, letting his serpent tounge be visible for a few seconds before closing his mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:13 am

She jumped in surprise when she saw the tongue flick out at her. "That wasn't very nice." She said sternly. So it seemed he also had a serpant tongue to go along with it, "If you wanted to scare me off you'll have to try harder then that." She added as she stuck her own to gue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:17 pm

Just beacuse he enjoyed the face she made, he licked his lips to show off his tounge again. "Well I thought you were already aware that I don't do 'nice'," he snickerd amused.
He let out a small laugh as she stuck out her tounge back at him, which to him only made her look more childish. "If I really wanted to scare you off, then I would've done so already," he said a little cocky.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Alexa rolled her eyes as he licked his lips with that tongue of his, "Neither of us do nice." She pointed out, referring to the lightning bolt she had used earlier when she had gotten angry. "Seeing you try and scare me off would have to take a lot of effort." She said just as cockily if not more so.
Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 Tumblr_ltkupgFyp21r23tzz
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:23 pm

"Well compared to must living beings I actually think before acting, I do value my life," he shrugged.
He titled his head slightly as he stuided her. "Is your main problem your emotions getting out of control?" he asked flatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)   Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summertime Fun (shared fanfic tags: Dimitri)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2