War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The torture of Alora Howlett.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alora Howlett
Admin
Alora Howlett

The torture of Alora Howlett.  Empty
PostSubject: The torture of Alora Howlett.    The torture of Alora Howlett.  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:37 am

Alora slowly started to wake up, her head feeling fuzzy and her neck throbbing. It felt like someone had choked her, which was kind of right, but it surprised her how it felt like that the woman had really placed her hands on her. At that moment of remembering the woman, she suddenly remembered what the woman had told her. Causing her eyes to shoot open, before trying to sit up, but was suddenly pulled back down. Causing her eyes to widened and look at herself. She was laying on a table in nothing but a crop top and shorts, and the table was over water. Once she realized that, she suddenly saw all of the needles that had grey looking liquid inside of it, and steam was coming out of it. It was then she looked at her arm and saw marks on her, making her eyes widened even more. It was at that moment she started to scream. "Someone, help me, please! Help! Help me please!" Alora screamed as she tried to break through the cuffs that were keeping her on the table, before feeling a shock that made her scream.

"Shut up." Nightingale said as she walked towards the girl with a breathing mask. She made Alora stay still as she put the mask on her before attaching it to the air tank that was next to the whole system. She then looked down at the frightened girl. "Why are you so scared? Didn't you know that this was going to happen? I mean, you must have since you decided to ask such questions you are not allowed to answer?" She asked as she tightened the cuffs, before taking out a syringe that would heighten her healing abilities and immediately stuck it into the girl's arm. Causing Alora to shriek, before screaming at the sudden pain that shot through her system due to the liquid. Nightingale then proceeded to slap her in the face before checking the girl's vital signs. "You seem pretty good and that liquid is working quite fast. I knew it would. All I can say is, that I hope it will be able to keep you alive so this torture can be completed and worth all of this." Nightingale said, before going back to her scientists to talk.

Alora had immediately shut up after the slap, but was listening to the woman close. At every word she spoke, the more she started to shake. Tears started to appear in her eyes as she watched the woman walk away. She checked her vitals and could see they were rising and in a bad way. Though when the rose to a bad place, they suddenly shot down and a green light shown.

"The liquid is working."

The words that a scientist spoke made her whimper as she started to look around her. She had no idea what was going to happen to her, and she was terrified. She couldn't get out of the cuffs, and she knew she was going to be tortured. This made her close her eyes as she felt tears run down the side of her face. "Mom.. Dad... Big brother.. help.." Alora quietly whispered out, before suddenly feeling the table shake, causing her to shake as she opened her eyes and looked around. "Stop!" She screamed, before screaming when Nightingale appeared over her.

"Why would you want us to stop? You're going to be like your Daddy. You're going to have admantium all over your claws and your skeleton. Isn't that what you always wanted, to be like Daddy? No? Oh well.. START THE PROCESS! I WANT TO HEAR SCREAMS!" Nightingale yelled and at that moment the scencistist started up the machine as Alora's screams started to echo through the room. She stood there watching as the table started to go sink underneath the water.

When she was told she would be just like her Dad, Alora immediately knew what it meant. Which suddenly sent fear shooting through her body. She immediately started screaming struggling to get away from the table, but when she couldn't she started to fight even more. She screamed, cried, and thrashed, trying to break free. "No! No! No! No! Help me! Somebody help me, please! Heeelp!" Alora screamed. Her screams were terrifying to listen to, it almost sounded like a dog being beaten and a pig squealing. It was clear she was in distress. Though, the moment she went underneath the water, her screams were silent and all everybody could see was her thrashing around and opening her mouth to scream.

(AT THIS POINT THERE IS A CAMERA THAT IS UNDERNEATH THE WATER GIVING EVERYONE A FULL LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING)

Suddenly, the needles holding adamantium started to spin to their highest speed. After they got to the maximum speed, they started going towards Alora. When Alora saw this she started to scream and try to move away from the needles, but everywhere she tried to move to she was closer to other needles. Making her scream in one spot, and next thing she knew the needles pierced into her skin. Causing her eyes to open under water and blood to come out, only to disappear in the water. Her eyes stayed wide as her mouth closed, no longer able to scream because of the amount of pain she was in.

(THE CAMERA MOVES TO HER HEART MONITOR TO SHOW HER HEART BEATS ARE RISING. BEFORE GOING BACK TO WHERE YOU CAN SEE ALORA AGAIN)

Alora could feel the hot metal going into her body and covering everything the woman said it was going to covered. She laid there, motionless and looking up in horror and pain. She stayed like that until twenty minutes into the torture. Her eyes then slowly started to close and her body started to relax. It was at that point that her body became a bit more heavier than it was due to the adamantium. Alora blinked her eyes, her body slowly starting to become numb from the pain. It was then did her heart stop and her eyes closed.

(THE CAMERA MOVES TO HER HEART MONITOR TO SHOW HER HEART ISN'T BEATING. UNTIL TEN MINUTES HAVE GONE BY, THEN THE HEART STARTS TO BEAT AGAIN. THIS IS THANKS TO THE LIQUID NIGHTINGALE GAVE HER. THE CAMERA GOES BACK TO ALORA.)

The needles suddenly removed themselves from Alora's body. It was then that the table started to rise, the camera along with it. When the table was above the water did Alora's wounds heal quickly. Though, she laid there motionless. Even though her heart was beating, she had gone through so much emotional, and physical trauma it had left her in a almost coma state.

(THE CAMERA MOVES TO BOTH ALORA AND NIGHTINGALE)

Nightingale approached the girl and gave her another shot, something that would keep the girl alive. She looked at the camera and smirked. The whole procedure had went well and she was glad. "I hope all of you enjoyed the torture show. This is an example of what will happen if you break any of the rules. And don't doubt me when I say, there are worse things like this that are prepared." She said, laughing before she made the camera move back to Alora and just watch her.

(A HOUR LATER, ALORA WAKES UP.)

The moment Alora woke up, was the moment when one of the cloaked men uncuffed her, took her breathing mask off, before picking her up. Which was a bit hard due to how heavier she was, but the man was able to do it. Though even if she was awake, Alora hung there as if she was limp. She was awake but still out of it. The camera moved to a closer shot of her face, which caused Alora to look at it before closing her eyes as the male suddenly disappeared. He then appeared in the children's mansion's medical lab and connected her to a couple of IV's before leaving her.

(CAMERA SWITCHES THE THE MEDICAL LAB IN THE CHILDREN'S MANSION, SHOWING EVERYONE WHERE SHE IS. THE END!)
Back to top Go down
https://warofworldrp.rpg-board.net

The torture of Alora Howlett.
Page 1 of 1