War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Alexa finished changing into a sundress and pulled on some sandles. She was planning to go on a little picnic with Dimitri. Things between them had become much more serious and they were a couple now. After that night about six months ago, they had started dating. Alexa knew if her dad and her sister knew, well things would be much more complicated. For the moment though, things between them were easy enough. And for that she was grateful, she headed out of her room and made her way towards the kitchen. Alexa wanted things to be perfect for the picnic and she hoped Dimitri would enjoy the surprise. It was funny how she couldn't help but do things like this. A year ago if she had known that she would be dating Dimitri, she might have behaved terribly. Now though, she couldn't see herself with anyone else...if anything it felt like it was supposed to be Dimitri that she would be with. Funny how that happened, upon entering the kitchen she made her way to the fridge and pulled out some sodas. If she was fast enough, she may be able to get this done before Dimitri showed up.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Dimitri had always been a light sleeper, even when completely relaxed and too exhausted to think straight, the smallest things was able to wake him up. Maybe it was because of his enhanced sense he inherited from his father, along with all that intense training his mother had him do since a very young age. Or maybe, he was just that secretly paranoid, never really allowing himself to lose awareness or focus on his surroundings, even when resting. However, since six months back now, after that little insident at the pool, Dimitri has for some reason been able to sleep through a whole night without waking up to every little sound or movement. With Alexa sleeping by his side now most nights, he could actually wake up feeling well rested. He couldn't remember the last time he had been able to feel that way.
So as he woke up no, he knew it was simply was beacuse she wasn't there. Yawning loudly, he pushed himself off the bed, picking up some clothes spread over the floor casually as he made his way out of the room, guessing Alexa was probably in the kitchen at this hour anyhow.
He smirked to himself as he saw his thoughts to be correct the moment he spotted her, letting himself enjoying the view of her for a moment.
"Why are you in such a hurry?" he whisperd hotly in her ear, trapping her against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:45 pm

Alexa had just finished making the sandwhiches, when she felt someone come up behind her. She shivered when she realized it was Dimitri, "Who said I was in a hurry?" She asked teasingly. She didn't stop her movements though and put everything in the picnic basket on the table. "I was going to ask if you'd like to go on a picnic with me." Alexa said as she looked back at him with a warm smile. "I have this lovely spot already picked out and its going to be a beautiful day. Besides we haven't been on a date in awhile." She pointed out as she turned in his arms so she could face him. "So what do you say handsome?" She asked quietly, her hands moving to wrap around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:01 pm

He just smiled, contentdly wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder, not really carign if he was making it harder for her put everything insdie the basket. When he was in one of his cuddly moods, he got clingy and couldn't care lesss if he was annoying or childish.
He looked down at her when she turned around in his arms to face him, giving her one of his usual blank expressions as she mentioned the picnic. That sounded like a nice idea indeed, and Dimitri always enjoyed any time alone with Alexa (especially now for various reasons).
"Since you've already prepared, it'd be rude to decline," he smiled warmly down at her, lowering his head until his lips came in contact with her neck teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Alexa's smile widened as he agreed and let out a little laugh as his head moved down and he started kissing her neck. "Keep that up and all my planning is going out the window." She protested weakly. After all she enjoyed moments like this, "We can cuddle later." She added as she tilted her head back to allow him better access.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:22 pm

He just chuckled, and didn't stop what he was doing. Instead he started nipping lightly at her neck, while allowing his hands to travel up under her shirt slowly, caressing her skin in a loving and teasing manner.
In all honesty, Dimitri was surprised he was still alive... The moment Torunn and (heaven forbid!) Thor found out... They'll for sure make him wish he was dead. But when that moment arrived, Dimitri wouldn't regrett anything. Even if Alexa was still the most annoying person he's met, every second spent with her still felt like a blessing.

Smirking agisnt her skin, he allowed his serpent tounge to sneak out teasingly for a few seconds, before suddenly pulling away, grabbing hold of the basket. "Well off we go then~"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Alexa had just been about to pull him off to their room when he suddenly grabbed her hand and the basket. "Oh you are a tease." She said with some amusment. "Very well then, we'll go." Alexa said with a little laugh as she stretched up on tiptoe and kissed him lightly on the lips before she pulled back. Pulling him along, she led him out of the kitchen and out of the Mansion. She had already planned out where they would go, and so led him to the sunny spot by a lake. "You like it?" She asked gently as she glanced over at him with some nervousness. The place was perfect and was far enough away from the Mansion that it gave the illusion of privacy.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:54 pm

"And you love it," he replied back with a wink.
Being out of character, he happily allowed Alexa to pull him along and let her lead the way. She was probably the only one (aside from Natasha) that Dimitri didn't mind being pulled by. Had it been anyone else, he'd break their fingers or something.
Reaching their destination, Dimitri glanced over the lake with a small smile, and messed up her hair at her nervousness before slumping down on the grass. "Better than I expected," he teased, pulling her down by her arm, making her fall down into his lap. He wasted no time in wrapping his arms around her, and then rolled them over until he had her pinned under him, giving her a cheeky grin. "Is there any reason beside the nice weather, for this little picnic?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:29 am

As he pulled her into his lap and then onto the ground, she couldn't help but laugh. Her arms moved to wrap around his neck, "Maybe....but first we are going to have lunch and then I'll spill, ok?" She offered. Her heart was racing, not only due to his proximity to her but also because of how well he knew her. "So I made all your favorites." She said and leaned up to kiss him again. So she might be buttering him up but she knew it would be best to tell him when he was at ease.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:28 am

He quirked and eyebrow down at her, but smiled nontheless. Well, he would just have to enjoy the moment and paitnetly wait for her to spill. He wasn't in a rush anyway. He smiled boyishly before bending down to nuzzle her neck, obviously pleased with her nice and considerate gesture. He always enjoyd all the food and snacks she'd prepare.
"Are you trying to soften me up or something," he snickerd, kissing her cheeck before rolling off of her to reach for the basket. "'Cause I don't mind if you are. By all means keep doing it~"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:36 am

Alexa smiled gently at him before he moved off her and towards the basket. "You know me, I do things like this all the time." She pointed out softly. This time however there was a reason and she just hoped that Dimitri would hear her out. She sat up and smiled over at him, "Besides...free food right?" She asked as she nudged him playfully with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 pm

"No you don't," he said playfully and stuck out his tounge at her, giving her a warm smile before opening the basket and looking through the food happily. As carefree and content he now looked, he couldn't help have that small, nagging feeling that whatever it is she wanted to tell him, wasn't any small matter.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:23 am

She watched him with a nervous smile before forcing herself to act natural. Grabbing a soda out of the basket, she opened it and took a sip, enjoying the cool flavor. "I talked to dad last night." She blurted out. Sure it wasn't what she had brought him out to talk about, but she may as well mention it. Alexa's hand tightened on her soda for a moment, "I didn't tell him about us, I wasn't sure who you'd want me to tell. Plus we both know my dad and sister would probably do something drastic if they knew." She said, her other hand moving to tuck some stray hair behind her ear. Although they would find out eventually...of that she was positive.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:00 am

He stuided her closely as she began to talk, the way she suddenly grew more tense not going unnoticed by him. He sighed softly, and placed a hand on her shoulder reassuringly. "As much as the thought of those two finding out frightens me to death," he began, holding back a shudder when as he knew of all the possible things the thunder deitys could do to him. "I think it'd be better if they find out about us from you first. Of course, only tell them when you feel ready yourself," he finished with a warm smile, letting her know that he was ok with her telling her family.
He caressed her cheek lovingly. "...but this wasn't exactly what you wanted to tell me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:19 am

Hearing him talk made her relax, "Ok well I'll give you plenty of warning when I break the news to them." She said reassuringly. As he continued talking though she bit her bottom lip, "Well no its not." She admitted, her hand moving to cover his. "You know I love how our relationship is so far right?" Alexa asked with some nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Hearing the tone change in her voice, Dimtri was starting to worry a little too. He could think up of various ways this conversation could end it, but didn't let his mind wander off to far and just relaxed and waited for her to finish instead.
"You kinda make that obvious, yeah," he chuckled, waiting for her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)   Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely Day For A Picnic (tags: Dimi)
Page 1 of 1