War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egil Thruerson

You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] Empty
PostSubject: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:34 pm

The valkyrie cursed quietly under her breath, casually whipping of the blood from her sword as she stepped over her fallen victim. Why couldn't those rotten being decide to pick a fight with her when she wasn't already occupied with something else? Namely trying to find the trace of her clumsy son. He should've been back weeks ago, and although she knew Egil was capable of handlung himself, she was still a mother or cared for her child. And besides, he was in high need for another (painful) lecture for disobeding yet another order. She had given him more than enough free time to roam around earth already, even when he was recuired back home in Valhalla.
Torunn really didn't understand Egil's great fascination with this world, even if she had to agree it had it's beautiful things, it was not something worth to lose your head over.
She sighed softly, and cast the now dead oger behind her a blank look. Not that it happened that often, but at times like now, some of their enemies would think it wise to jump after them through the portals, in hope of killing them from behind. That rarely ever worked though, especially if their victim was a high skilled and powerful valkyrie like herself. She had struck the moron dead before her feet had touched the ground of this world.
She frowned lightly to herself while putting her sword away. How long has it been since she last bothered to come here anyway? It felt like an eternity, even for an asgardian like herself. She quickly tried to shake of old feelings of loging and hurt, not allowing herself to be reminded of that one person she had left and avoided for years. She was here to find her son quickly, and then get back home. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Victor had left, needing some time alone. Today was a day he never wanted to think about. Chloe thankfully understood and had no problem with giving him his space. He sighed and made his way towards the forest when he heard the sound of battle. Victor wasn't one for passing up any kind of fighting activity. So when he heard those sounds, he made his way towards them. A break through the woods and he froze, "Son of a bitch." He muttered under his breath. Either he was seeing things or he was having a severe flashback. Torunn was sliding her sword back into its sheath, "Well that looks familiar." He stated loud enough for her to hear him. On the one hand he was happy to see her...more like overjoyed to see her but on the other hand...on the other she had left him. He should be angry at her...and be was but over all that, he was just relieved to see that she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Her whole demeanor froze as at the familiar voice, sounding completely the same even after all these years. He did sound older, but overall unchanged. Still that rough and dark tone that held so much more hidden beneath that cold and bloodthirst mask of his. She stood still, keeping her back facing the man she had both long and dreaded to face again. She closed her eyes for a second, keeping her emotions in check and locking them up like the trained warrior she is. And then she finally turned to face him with a blank yet hard expression, her head held high like always. Just like his voice, Victor looked pretty much the same, and thanks to his ability Torunn remembered he didn't age like most humans, even after these 20 years that had passed since they last saw eachother. Same went for her, she hadn't aged or changed that much either. Had anything really changed since they last spoke...?
"Does it?" she mutterd, giving the ogre a last look before kicking the oversized corpse aside easily. "Still creeping around the woods huh. Now that's familiar indeed."
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Seeing her act so composed, only made him angry. "Where the hell have you been? Do you have any idea how long I have looked for you?" He demanded. With each word he said, he drew closer towards her, "And now here you are, and you don't even act like you care." He let out a bitter sound, "I saw him...Egil by the way, its funny he's old enough to be my son. Is he?" He asked, his voice coming out in a harsh tone. He looked to be every inch, the man people were scared of in that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:14 pm

At first Torun just rolled her eyes at Victor, as if what he said was nothing but silly and stupid. "Where do you think I've been idiot," she just muttered, turning her face away from him. As much as it shamed her to admit, it still hurt... "I've been in Asgard, where I'm supposed to be-"
She jered back slightly when he suddenly was much closer to her, way to close for her to simply ignore the all the warning bells going on in her mind at his raising anger. She did not fear this man, but that didn't mean she wasn't well aware of his strength and frightening bloodlust, something that could even unsettle the warriors of Odin himself.
She glared coldly bakc at him, both in anger and confusion as he kept on talking. Why was he so mad about it? Hadn't he been the one who so clearly stated all the time that he didn't care ?
She straightend up, one hand on her sword and preparing herself just in case, until her son was brought up all of a sudden into this mess.
Her blue eyes grew wide as she felt dread and worry wash over her, her breathe even stopping for a few seconds. As if Victor's current appearnce wasn't worrying enough, but he had also met Egil. Something he wasn't suppose to do...
She bit ehr li harshly, tearing the skin open. "You better not have laid a single scrath on him you animal..." she said in a low, dangerous tone, staring him right in the eyes. "And why the hell do even you care Victor?"
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:20 pm

"So you were in Asgard...I guess that explains a lot." He muttered thoughtfully. At her glaring accusation however, his eyes narrowed and his whole body became tense. "Don't you ever call me an animal, Torunn. I didn't lay one finger on that kid, but you should know that we both have questions about his parentage. So, who's the father?" He demanded again, his whole face tightening in anger as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Even if she didn't show as much as a hint of it, she regretted uttering that word to him. But he wasn't the only one hurting here. And at the moment, Torunn really couldn't see why Victor was so damn upset here. She had left, beacuse she thought... he had wanted it that way. She had stayed away beacuse she'd thought he'd be happier.
She glanced away again, gripping her sword even tighter. "I'm really not seeing the issue here Victor," she hissed, shoving him away from her. He was too close, making her lose focus... "I'm an asgardian Victor, surely you're aware of our reputation about 'mingling' half of our time. Obviously you weren't the only one sharing my bed," she said coldly, pushing herself past him roughly. "If Egil botherd you, well then tough luck. We'll be out of your way as soon as I find him."
She needed to get away from him, before she broke down...
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:54 pm

There was a long pause and then Victor's voice came out in a hushed whisper. "I thought...I thought you were dead. I searched for years to find you, I didn't sleep, didn't eat. I was killing myself just trying to find you. I...I wanted to ask you to marry me, the day you left was the day I had planned to ask you. And now here you are and you...fine. I can see now that the woman I loved is gone. I hope you find Egil." He said flatly, sounding more detached then she had ever heard him. As he turned to leave, he glanced back at her. "I'm glad you're not dead anyway." He said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Her breathe let her completlety this time. At first, Torunn thoguth she was hearing wrong, not able to belive any word that Victor was saying. But his tone was so... honest. He soudned like someone els,e yet still like the man she had so foolishly allowed herself to fall for.
She felt her hands starts to tremble, and tried to inhale. This... This, what he said, just... couldn't be true. She had seen seen him with her, looking so happy and content, something he'd never would've been able to be if Torunn had stepped bakc into the picture right...?

And then she felt somethign finally broke down at his last sentence, and she couldn't stand the thoguth of him leaving. "You looked so happy...!" she excalimed, turning back around to face him but with an entierly different expresion this time. Now she looked lost, regretful, confused... She cursed under her breathe and teared her eyes away once more. "You looked happy with her, with your family... How was I suppose to had approached you then? I couldn't... didn't want to get in the way of that, didn't want to ruin things for you...."
Thinking back on that day after finally fidning Vicor again after a year of searching, wanting to apologize for leaving, wanting to tell him about Egil, only to find him already happy with someone esle still hurt to think about. But she hadn't been mad at him then, only blamed herself. For once, she had decided to be unselfish and let things go, beacuse she thought Victor would've wanted it that way.
She had lied about Egil's father for everyone else beacuse he was the only thign she had left of Victor. Had the others known he was part human, she would've lost him too.
She inhaled, her breathe trembling slightly as she forced herself to meet his eyes again, her expression hard and cold again. She was not going to appear weak in this man's eyes. "I thought you  didn't want him. So I left to get rid of him, but couldn't in the end."

Last edited by Egil Thruerson on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:21 am

His eyes narrowed and he looked back at her. "As much as it hurt me, I realized something. I realized I had a life to live, so I did...I met someone else. I thought you would want me to be happy, if I had known you were alive I would have done anything to get you back. How could you possibly think I wouldn't want a family with you?" He asked, his voice coming out hurt, very unlike the firm, persona he generally presented. "Even though I have been married to Chloe for years...I've always wondered what it would have been like to have you in my arms. To see that lovely smile of yours when you woke up in the morning. And ironically enough...the fighting, you are probably the one woman who continues to infuriate me and-" He broke off and before she could move he had her pinned against the tree. "Tell me you don't love me...and if you can say that while looking me in the eye then...I'll let you leave with Egil and we can live our own...seperate lives." He said the words hurt to admit but he said them.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:15 am

It hurt, having to keep that hard and cold mask on, so when it finally started to fall Torunn couldn't bring herself to try and hide it anymore. She felt so stupid, guilty, lost, and for once more sad than angry. But still, Victor had never before given the impression of wanting all this with her before, so had it really been that unexpected when she just got up and left? Well, if they had one thing common, it was their damn stubborness.

She teared away her eyes, about to turn and leave but was suddenly pinned agaisnt the tree. She spat out curses in olde norse at him, trying to shove him off. She didn't felt like a warrior anymore, but like a defensless prey in his arms, and it was actually starting to scare her.
Her strugling stopped however, when he spoke up again, and all she could was lower her head and hsie her eyes from him. Why does he keep doing this to me...?
The hurt in his voice, it was so clear, and it made everything hurt her even more than it already did. Wouldn't it just be easier for them to just keep on goign as things are already? Beacuse how was she suppose to lie to his face?
"I may be stubborn, and too proud even for my own good, but foolish I am not," she said firmly, slowly forcing herself to meet his eyes again. "Of course I still love you, idiot." Even if she sounded firm, her voice held a trembling to it, just like her hands had started to shake lightly. "And it's caused me nothing but trouble," she hissed and quickly looked away again as she felt tears start to swell up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:27 am

Victor stared down at her, barely daring to believe what she said. "So now you tell me." He said quietly, his hands digging into her shoulders before he released her. "I never meant to cause you any trouble Torunn." He added thoughtfully as he stared down at her. Sudden pain filled his face, "I still love you...I've always loved you. Even when you were screaming insults at me." He said with a hint of a smile on his face.
(Sorry for the wait hun, I was super busy yesterday X'D)
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:17 pm

(Noooo worries hon<333 Very Happy -huggles-)

When he realeased her, Torunn let out a breathe she hadn't even been aware of she's been holding. For some reason, her little confestion just made her feel worse. She let out a dry laugh at his words, hiding the pain in her expression she didn't want him to see. "That's it then?" she asked after a moment, with no bite or anger in her voice this time. It just sounded.... tired. "Does this little confesion make you feel any better?"
Are you done with me now....?
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:16 am

(*huggles back*)
Victor stared down at her confused by her sudden change in attitude. "You act like I'm going to write you off." He noted bitterly. His arms slid back to his sides where they clenched into tight fists. ".....I have an obligation to Chloe, Torunn....and as much as I love you, I can't...hurt her." It was hard to admit it, and after knowing what Chloe had gone through before they had ever met...he didn't trust her on her own. "I don't want you to leave though, tell me what have you been up too since we saw each other last." The last time being their last night together...if he had known then, what he knew now he would've held onto her and never let go.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:22 am

"I would never ask you to leave her for me, let's just make that clear," the Valkyire said in firm, stern voice. As much as it had pained her to see him happy with someone else, and honestly it still does, Torunn was not going blame the woman for any of this or wish pain and suffering on her either. What kind of warrior would she be then?
"And I can't stay either Victor, I have my responsibility and obligations in Asgard," she went on after a pause, smiling sadly to herself, beacuse they both should that's true.
She stared aimlessly down at the ground, running a hand through her hair while letting out a heavy and tired sigh. "What I've been doing?" she scoffed. "What most warriors do, along with being a mother," she began with a smile before trailing off, a look of sadness washing over her face. "...I had to lie to my family, our All-Father, everyone... Just to keep Egil by my side," she said with shame in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:54 am

As she spoke, he looked down "I...all right." He said eventually pain filling his voice. As she told him what she had been up too, he gave her a small smile. "I'm sorry for not being there Torunn...I'm sorry I never told you how I felt sooner." He said eventually, if he had just opened his mouth sooner they would never have been in this mess.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:05 pm

"Stop that," she bit out, not meaning to sound harsh or angry, but she didn't want any apology from him. "...we're both to blame for this," she continued after another moment of silence, pushing herself awa from the tree and closer to him. "Though the blame is surely more mine than yours... But what's done is done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]   You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor] Empty

Back to top Go down

You've gotten into my bloodstream [Tag Victor]
Page 1 of 1