War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training 101

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:19 am

Caroline had just finished a steady workout, she figured she would need to stay in peak condition while she was being kept inside this place. Even though she was blind she could do most of the things she had been trained to do by her father, he had always made sure she knew how to defend herself. She rubbed the base of her neck as she worked out a little kink before she decided to leave, she needed a nice hot shower and then a change of clothes would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:11 am

Justin walked into the work out room, feeling a good work out would get him pumping in the right direction. As he turned the corner he felt a smaller body collide with his. Instinctively, he grabbed the person's arms, not wanting them to fall. "Whoa!" He said, before seeing it was Caroline.

"Well... Good morning." He said, smiling instantly.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:25 am

She had been so caught up in her thoughts that she hadn't heard him coming until they had run into one another. The familiar smell of Axe filled her nostrils as he steadied her in his arms. "Good morning, I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into you." She apologized. She started to remember that she was all sweaty and that she was wearing her gym clothes. She made a face, her nose wrinkling as she wondered what he must think of her now.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:32 am

"Hey, it was my pleasure to catch you." He said, before noticing the face she was making. Then he took notice of her gym clothes and her sweat...

Damn... He thought, looking at her. "Darn, did I miss you working out? I was hoping for a sparring match." He said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:42 am

She started to smile, "A sparring match hmm? You don't mind if I'm sweaty do you? After all I think I need a little sparring...you down?" She asked before frowning a little, "I can always change if you'd rather not fight me like this." She added hastily. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable by any means, he was the first person here who she considered to be a friend....maybe even more then that. Oh who was she kidding? She was only thirteen...and she was sure he wasn't interested.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:57 am

"Hey, a little sweat never hurt anybody." He said, moving to lead her to the sparring mat. "You can wear whatever you like." He told her, giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze. "Before we start, I gotta warm up.. I don't need to sprain anything." He said, with a chuckle, before he started doing his warm ups.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:06 am

She smiled in some relief as she allowed him to lead her back to the Workout Room. "Take your time, I'm not going anywhere." She said teasingly. A small ripple of excitement went through her though as she thought about sparring with him. As she listened to him start up, she pulled her hair up into a ponytail so it wouldn't be in her face. "Let me know when you want to start." She said as she glanced in the direction where she could hear him move.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:36 am

Justin watched her as he did his warm up, honestly enjoying the sight of her hair up the way it was with her in her workout clothes and her body still glinting a little in sweat.

He was really looking forward to the sparring match.

He stood, once he was done and rolled his shoulders. His heartbeat was up a little from the warm up and his body was already feel warm from it. Now all he needed as the girl in front of him...

I am sooo glad she's not a mind reader like Rachel... He thought, before mentally shaking himself. "Ready when you are." He stated, moving into a fighting stance for the spar.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:44 am

Her smile widened and she turned towards where his voice had come from, "All right then." She said and easily slid into a fighting stance. She wasn't going to use her claws for this fight but she was definitely looking forward to being in close contact with him. She tensed as she heard him shift towards her and ducked low as she heard him swing in her direction. Springing back onto her feet, she swept her leg out and knocked him to the ground before moving to pin him to the ground. "Best two out of three?" She asked sweetly, a strand of hair falling down and framing her face. She felt strangely excited to be in this position with him...not to mention it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:48 am

He had to admit, he was taken a little by surprise when she suddenly knocked him to the ground and pinned him...

Not that he was complaining really...

Justin smirked up at her. "Yeah..." He said, before suddenly flipping them over and making it to where he was the pinning her. "It ain't over yet." They had just started, so he wasn't about to let them be done.

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:05 am

Caroline grinned, "You sound excited." She noted, shifting her body slightly underneath him in a way that probably would catch his attention. Before he quite registered what had happened she had slipped free. She circled him, using her senses to figure out where he was. Hearing him move to attack her, she blocked him and then started to throw a punch.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:12 pm

He chuckled at her comment. "And why shouldn't I be?" He asked, looking down at her with a grin, before she started shifting her body underneath him.

Oh... that's just low... He thought, his eyes widening at her movements. He knew his heart was beating faster and that his own body tensed a little, but his wide eyes narrowed when she slipped free. He stood as she circled him, as he moved into another stance. He waited, before he moved to attack her with a punch. He figured she would block it, and saw her fist coming. He grabbed her fist in his hand, before she moved to kick him. He stopped her knee with his hand, before his hand wrapped around the back of her leg.

He quickly slipped his hand from her closed fist to her wrist, as she struggled. When she moved to punch him with her other hand, he quickly grabbed it with the same hand that had her first wrist. He was able to distract her, by forcing her to back up on one leg, forcing her back to the wall. He pinned her hands above her head as he pressed her against the wall. His hand was tight on her leg, as he forced it to press against her as he pinned her.

He found himself a little out of breath as he held her... and he was sure that a great deal of it wasn't from their movements...
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:39 pm

She smirked at his words before they started fighting once again, he managed to catch her punch so she tried to kick him. She gasped a little as his hand blocked her leg and then curled around the back of her leg. She tried to punch him with her hand but he restrained her so she moved her other hand only to have that one blocked as well. She wasn't even entirely aware when he moved them up against the wall, she was focused on how close he was to her now and how good it felt to be in this position. "Hmm....this is getting definitely more interesting." She said quietly as she raised her head to where she thought he might be staring down at her. Her lips parted just slightly and she licked her lips before tilting her head slightly, "Are you tempted?" She asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:27 am

He silently wondered if she knew how close his face was to hers... If she had moved her head up a little more, their lips had made contact...

He watched as her lips parted, before she licked them. He felt his throat become thick, as he stared at her lips. He looked looked up at her eyes as she spoke.

After a moment, he spoke again... "...What do you think?" He asked, his voice a sounding kind of husky.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:43 am

She felt her heart beat speed up as she heard his voice and sagged a little bit, "Hmmm I'm going to go with yes." She said eventually as she tilted her face up just slightly. She stiffened when her lips brushed against his own, her face lit up and she hastily broke away. "I uh...I'm sorry, I didn't...know you were right there." She stammered. She said as she looked down and away from him, suddenly feeling embarrassed even though kissing him had felt right....nice even.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:33 am

His eyes closed a little at her words, before widening suddenly when her lips brushed against his. His breath caught in his throat. When she broke the connection, he licked his lips.

She tasted of strawberries and vanilla...

He pressed her leg against him now, as he suddenly released her wrists. His hand moved down to her neck, before his thumb pushed lightly upward on her chin, causing her to raise her head. His thumb brushed against her jaw before he closed the gap between their lips.

He clearly wasn't satisfied with a just a small taste...
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:43 am

Caroline frowned as he released her and was just about to apologize once again when his lips descended on her own. She hesitated at first as this was new territory for her, before she kissed him back tentatively. One hand moving to slide up his neck while the other buried in his hair. For the first time in her life, Caroline felt excited for something she had only ever heard about. With Justin...she felt she could trust him...with everything.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:19 am

As she kissed him back, he gripped her a little tighter, pressing her leg completely to his side, as he moved his body more towards hers. He started to deepen the kiss as she moved her hands to his hair and neck.

Her hands felt good on him... Her scent, taste, and touch were filling up his senses. After a moment, he pulled back, only a little, giving them the chance to breathe. He opened his eyes a little, to look at her. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips were parted, while looking a little redder than usual...
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:45 am

As he deepened the kiss, her hands tightened on him so she could keep herself upright. All the sensations she was feeling were making her slightly dizzy. Though as he started to pull away she let out a little gasp. She could feel a blush creep up her face and she bit her bottom lip. She wanted him to continue...she just wasn't quite sure how to verbalize it. "You're really good at that." She said lamely once she managed to get her breath back.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:12 am

He stared at her for a moment after she spoke, before he moved and placed his forehead on her shoulder. His mind was racing faster than his heartbeat.

Damn...

He released her leg from his hold, letting his arm drop to his side.

Thirteen...

He released her neck, as his body tensed.

Thirteen.

His hand that had previously held her neck, formed into a fist. He raised it and pressed his arm against the wall by her head, as he tried to keep his anger at himself under control.

Damn...!

He raised his arm and slammed it onto the wall, causing it to shake a little. She was only thirteen and he just kissed her like she was his age... He was twelve years older and he just kissed her...

Why was he doing this to himself? To her? He didn't deserve her... not after everything he had done...

Damn, damn, damn!

"Damn..." He whispered, not noticing the word slipped out.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:18 am

There was a long pause and then she heard him move his hand from her neck and then slam it into the wall. She jerked and pressed herself against the wall, "What's wrong?" She asked quietly. She had a sinking feeling that he hadn't liked kissing her....or maybe it was her age again. Her hand slipped from around his neck, as she started to feel ashamed that she might have caused this. "I'm sorry." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:34 pm

When he heard her say she was sorry, his head snapped up and he gently placed his hands on her forearms. "No, no..." He said, shaking his head, as he looked at her. He brushed some of her hair out of her face. "You didn't... I did... Don't ever apologize..." He told her, softly, and pleading. She did nothing wrong and wanted her to know that.

He let a sigh out. "I... I don't want you to think I'm like Dean..." He mumbled, not looking at her. He didn't want her to think he was some pervert... He honestly liked her... He just didn't know what to do...

Why couldn't she have been born sooner? Or why couldn't I have been born later? He thought, mentally shaking his fist.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:30 pm

She leaned against the wall as she listened to him, her body tensed though as he brought up Dean. "You are nothing like Dean, Justin." She said firmly. Hearing him even compare himself to Dean made her feel angry, "Dean kept touching me without my consent, and when I asked him to stop he said that I was just a pretty girl who should be used to such attention. You aren't like him, you don't try too hard and most importantly you care about me. Dean kissed me while I was sleeping and if you hadn't come in when you did, who knows what would have happened." She said with a shudder. "So no...you are not like Dean Justin....I'll be honest, when I'm with you I feel safe and cared for. I know you're much older then me but when I'm with you....its like none of that matters." She said quietly, one hand sliding up and cupping his face while her other traced the outline of his lips. "I don't know how deep your feelings for me are...but already I know I....I like you and I'm willing to try something out if you are." She said quietly.
Training 101  Tumblr_my874izim81sxljiyo8_250
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:02 am

He listened to her words and closed his eyes. He took a breath when she started tracing his lips. Rachel flashed in his mind and he could almost see his father's disappointed look in him. He shook his head. "No... You don't know me, Caroline... You don't deserve to be put through what I would put you through." He told her, before taking a shaky breath. He thought about telling her about Rachel, but decided against it...

His words were going to hurt her enough.

"I...I can't put you through it... I've done things that I can't take back..." He said, moving to release her. He wanted to just wrap his arms around her and pull her into another kiss. He wanted to forget Nightingale and Rachel... and just focus on Caroline...

He bit the inside of his cheek. He couldn't hurt Rachel either... They had been through too much together... 

Damn...
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:13 am

As she listened to him she looked down, "I don't care! You've made mistakes in your life and so have a lot of people that I know, that doesn't mean you should give up! I can handle a lot...I'm not a weak person and I know what it is that I feel when I'm around you. If you really don't want to be involved with me...then that's all right, I can wait for as long as it takes Justin." She said quietly, tears falling down her unseeing eyes. Her hand slipped from his face, "I know I haven't known you for very long Justin.....but I do know that you are a better person then you think you are." She said sadly.
Training 101  Tumblr_my874izim81sxljiyo3_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training 101  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  Empty

Back to top Go down

Training 101
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Worlds :: { The School } :: Work Out Room-
Jump to: