Who will win?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dahlia Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:31 am

Dahlia looked around confused at all the other people and up at the screen. She didn't know most of the people in this room. She saw Aidan hugging Annette and began heading toward them.

when she was a few feet away from them she took a closer look at what whats happening on the screen. She cocked her head to the side first in confusion then her eyes widened in realization of what she was seeing. "Why are they hurting her?" she asked quietly.

Dahlia didn't know much about the world but she did know about torture. The twins had taught her that sometimes it was deserved. Like after Thomas Wayne broke up with Annette. He had deserved it hurting her friend like he had. But only those that had done something wrong deserved this. What had this girl done to warrant this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathon Kent

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:48 am

"Yeah... I tried to fly out of the room, but right before my feet could leave the ground, I got a nasty shock." He said, as he rubbed his neck. Jonathon let out a sigh before giving Alice a one arm hug. "We'll get her out of here.... we all will get out." He said, with a knowing tone and a reassuring smile. He always felt that if there was a will there was a way...
----
Annette's head popped up when she heard a familiar voice. She turned her head and saw Dahlia. "Dahly!" She cried out, before wiggling out of her brother's arms. She rushed over to her best friend and hugged her tightly. "Are you okay? And that mean pink haired lady is only doing it to apparently "teach us a lesson" or something stupid like that. They did it to another girl too earlier!" She said, before hugging her friend again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:10 am

Alice chuckled and leaned into the hug, he was a lot like his dad and his mom. "Sure thing Kent." She said teasingly and bopped him on the arm with her fist. "I see you still look as cut as ever...how do you even do that?" She asked curiously, she needed to take her mind off of the screams and besides even if he was alien she never quite got that part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:50 am

Sebastion gave his twin a dark look, the very same their father used to give Sebastian whenever he went to far with something.... "Keep thinking like that and she might...." he said quiet only for him to hear. He kew that was too harsh, especilly for him to be saying. But he couldn't think like that, especially not now! Not now when Caroline needed them both more thna ever... And they couldn't do shit to help her...

Tobias turned to look at Rose again, looking as f having a hard time focusing one thing at the time (which he probably had).
"Me? On Drugs??? Pffffffft! ....I don't do that anymore, I quit a couple mouhts ago!" he pouted, looking offended before digging out something from his pockets. "Want some chewing gum? And can someone please TURN THE VOLUEME DOWN?!" he burst out, apparnetly reffering to the screams the poor girl was letting out.

Robin gave Carloine a glance, tried to give her a small smile but imediently went back to hide his face behind his arms which was neatly resting on his elbows when poor Caroline let out another scream. That poor girl.... what was the whole point fo this?
"I think I'll manage," he whimperd out at Signy, trying to keep his breathing steady. Again clenching his hand around his beloved harmonica in way to comfort himself.

"Whoever these people are who set this whole thing up are clearly nothing but sickos'" Denise mutterd loudly as she took a seat beiside Sigyn, making Robin jump a little in suprise. "As soon as we figure out how to take these dog collars off, I'll rip their internal organs out and make them eat thier still beatigng hearts!" she hissed, promising herself to follow up to her own plan with glee.
Robin blinked, giving the red head a slight worrying look.

"As vulgar as ever I see," the silky voice from before spoke, making Robin almsot jump out his skin this time as Dimitri sat down infront of the three. "Why not shout out your little plan again but louder this time? I think our captors didn't quite hear you yet," he said with heavy sarcasm.
The red head simply snorted at him, givign him one of ehr infamous glares which he didn't seem to worried about. "What's the matter little viper? Afraid you're next?" she taunted.
"If I were then my nevers would've gone haywire and would've poisoned half the people here already, and then fainted due to these chock collars. Wich I gotta say suits you sperfecly pup."

Denise grolwed under her breath, holding back the urge to bite off Dimitri's satisifed smirk. "At least i acutally care about the poor girl getting tortured now instead of seeing this whole thing as some sciense lab to investigate."
"The only thing you care about is your next meal," Dimitri replied back unbotherd.
"Fucker."
"Love you too."

Last edited by Sebastian Creed on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dahlia Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Dahlia hugged Annette back while still looking up at the screen confused. "But... What are we supposed to be learning?"

When it came to pure intellect Dahlia was high on the list. Her mother had set up things wonderfully so that she learned a great deal while in the green house but when it came to human interactions Dahlia only had four years of experience. She didn't understand this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathon Kent

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Alice Wayne wrote:
Alice chuckled and leaned into the hug, he was a lot like his dad and his mom.  "Sure thing Kent." She said teasingly and bopped him on the arm with her fist.  "I see you still look as cut as ever...how do you even do that?" She asked curiously, she needed to take her mind off of the screams and besides even if he was alien she never quite got that part.
Jonathon blinked at her curiously. "What do you mean?" He asked, with a confused smile. He felt that was an odd question to ask...
Dahlia Ivy wrote:
Dahlia hugged Annette back while still looking up at the screen confused.  "But... What are we supposed to be learning?"

When it came to pure intellect Dahlia was high on the list.  Her mother had set up things wonderfully so that she learned a great deal while in the green house but when it came to human interactions Dahlia only had four years of experience.  She didn't understand this.
Annette pulled away at her question. "Apparently, if we don't want to get tortured, we have to do whatever that lady and one guy, no matter what it is... And we can't cause them trouble or something." She said, rolling her eyes. "I get the feeling they don't know who they captured in their little twisted games." She said, sticking out her tongue at the screen. "And that girl did nothing wrong! She's just a cute little blonde!" She exclaimed, glaring at the lady with the pink hair on the screen, before turning quickly as she heard the blonde girl scream again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dahlia Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Dahlia gripped Annette in fear at hearing this. She cuddled up close to one of the closest things she had to family. "Why her then? I don't.." Her eyes were wide with fear that this would happen to her and she didn't know how to process this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Alice blushed a brilliant bright red, "Sorry I have like no brain to mouth filter whenever I get nervous." She apologized as she wished she could sink right through the floor. Her mother was always saying that she had been much the same way when she was younger and Alice hated that she had picked up on the same habit. "So um how are your parents?" She asked weakly as she tried not to hit herself in the head.

--
Stefan hung his head feeling the brunt of his twin brother's words, "She doesn't deserve this Sebastion.....not Caroline." He whispered feeling the burning sensation of unshed tears against his eyes. "If only we could be there for her." He added in a hushed tone as he listened to another agonizing scream from his sister.

--
Signy could tell he wasn't being completely honest but shook it off, if he wanted to say otherwise then so be it. She turned as Denise sat down and started to smile, her smile only widening as Dimitri joined them as well. "As bad as the situation is, it is wonderful to see you both." She said gently as she smiled at them both. Hearing their banter only made her smile grow wider if possible, she had missed them.

--
Rose raised an eyebrow at that and sat down, "Why not put your fingers in your ears?" She asked dryly as she put her feet up on the seat in front of her. She tilted her head more towards where he was standing and gave him an innocent smile as she did so.

--
Alexa wasn't happy...not one bit, her hammer was gone and she wasn't sure where she was. She sighed and scanned the theatre room with narrowed eyes, "What the hell is going on here?" She demanded, her eyes almost sparking with fury as she spoke. Last thing she remembered, she had been in Florida stopping an alien attack of minor caliber and now she was here in some dinky little room where a blonde girl was being tortured up on a screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathon Kent

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Dahlia Ivy wrote:
Dahlia gripped Annette in fear at hearing this.  She cuddled up close to one of the closest things she had to family.  "Why her then?  I don't.."  Her eyes were wide with fear that this would happen to her and she didn't know how to process this.
Alice Wayne wrote:
Alice blushed a brilliant bright red, "Sorry I have like no brain to mouth filter whenever I get nervous." She apologized as she wished she could sink right through the floor.  Her mother was always saying that she had been much the same way when she was younger and Alice hated that she had picked up on the same habit.  "So um how are your parents?" She asked weakly as she tried not to hit herself in the head.

Annette hugged her friend close, feeling her shake like a leaf. "We'll be okay... Don't worry, Dahly, I'm sure it'll be over soon... We're not gonna be stuck here..." She said, trying to reassure her friend.

---
Jonathon looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Uh.. they're fine... last I saw them anyway... Uh, what about your parents?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dahlia Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Dahlia held tighter to Annette at a particularly violent act on screen. Knowing that the girl hadn't done anything to deserve this made her very nervous. She also feared that because of her great healing ability the torture would be more violent against her if she were sent into that room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 am

"Of course she doesn't!"
Sebastian suddenly growled out at his twins, reciving another chock from the collars as soon as his claws grew out once more. Growling out again, he had to lean agaisnt te wall for support before falling over, and let his body slide down to the floor.
"Of course she doesn't deserve this...." he mumbled under his breath, covering his eyes with one hand.

"I don't like getting earwax on my fingers," he mumbled childishly, giving her a look at her smile before sliding down the wall, looking for something in his pockets again. "Hey..." he said, suddenly serious. "I'm starting to think this isn't a cinema."
He gave her a wide grin, before suddenly jumping back up on his feet. "I found my lighter!!"

At Signy's words, Dimitri and Denise turned to give ehr a smile at the same. "Same here," they said in union, giving each other some nasty looks again. "Jinx," Dimitri said before Denise could open ehr mouth again, recivign another growl from the part wolf/part human.
"You are so damn immature for being a geek," she snarled, annoyed at the snake boy's yet again satisfied smirk.

Robin stared at he three, not exactly sure on what his opinon was fo them yet. While thye seemed like uh... somewhat onice people, it disturbed him slighty at how calm and casual they acted while there was a girl being torturned on the screen.
He flicnhed as the red head stared at him, shifting a little further into the wall as he tried to avoid her firece gaze.
"That your friend Signy?" the red head asked, grinning at the distreased boy who gave her a nervous smile.
"Umm..." was he all he managed to utter.

"Your precense must've chocked him," Denise laughed at Dimitri, who ahd gone back to examining the room. "Your little speach from before was more thna enough to give him nightmares for a week."
"Why you little...." she trailed off, huffing to herself while wrapping her arms over her chest.
Dimitri's eyes landed on a certain blonde, and immediently recognised her. He moved slightly, but thought better of it and stayed still instead.
Denise followed his gaze, raicing an eyebrow between him and the furious blonde. "Found your next meal little viper?" she teased with a cruel smirk.
"You keep forgettign I'm vegetarian," he stated, still emotionless.
"Can't fight your insticts forever~"
Dimtri finally teared his eyes of Alexa to stare right at the smirkign red head. "Jealous?"
"....fuck off."

Last edited by Dimitri Romanoff on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Alice shifted a little bit in place before she smiled awkwardly, "Oh uhm they're fine." She said with a little laugh as she put her hands on her hips. "Thomas and I were thinking about coming down to visit all of you sometime, but uh I guess that little trip will have to wait huh?" She asked out loud with a little blush.

--
Stefan frowned, it was rare to see Sebastion on edge and he didn't like it. He slid down to sit by him and glanced over at him with a worried look, "She can handle it....dad didn't spend all those hours all for nothing." He said firmly. They both knew that their dad was someone who would do whatever it took to make sure his family was prepared for anything. Although they had never planned for something like this happening....he just hoped she would be all right.

--
Rose blinked at the change of attitude before laughing under her breath, "Too bad I don't have a cigarette." She said only half joking. While she didn't smoke all that often she only did it when she felt like it, which wasn't very often but now would be a good time to have one.

--
Signy turned her eyes toward the blonde that Dimitri had looked at and glanced over at him with an amused look on her face, "Well looks to me like she wants to attack someone." She noted with dry amusement before smiling over at Robin, "And I do believe we could be good friends." She said with a wide smile.

--
Alexa turned her eyes all around the room until they landed on a familiar person...anger growing by the second she marched towards him. As soon as she neared him she folded her arms and glared down at him, "Mind explaining what the hell is going on around here?" She demanded with narrowed eyes as she waited for him to start talking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Another growl was heard from the younger twin, who didn't move a muscle even as Stefan sat down by his side. "Please..." he mumbled darkly, still not meetign the others eyes. "Don't bring dad into this now..."
It made the guilt so much worse to bear...

A cigarette was suddenly held infront of Rose's face, with Tobias looking all neutral (for a couple seconds at least) before taking out another for himself. "Smoking with company always feel better~" he said cheerfully. "Now you owe me."

Robin finally managed to smile for real, if only for a couple of seconds. "That would be great actually..." he chuckled weakly. Especially in a place like this... "I'd be glad too."

Dimitri didn't as much as react as Alexa marched over to them, making poor Robin crawl away and closer to Signy as she demanded answear with her 'scary face'.
The serpent raised an eyebrow, calm and unbotherd as ever. Denise whistled beside him, cleary amused at the situation and happy someone else than her appeard to find him annoying.
"To put it simply, we've all been kidnapped to participate in these tortures by some ye unknown sickos, and that lovley collar around your neck will chock you if you were to use you abilites," he said it all in one beat, not batting an eye. "If you think i'd have more answears then you're a more lost case than I expected," he finished with a smirk.
Denise looked bewteen the two.
"You sure are a lady killer, viper boy."
"Don't be jelaous now pup."
"I hate you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Stefan shrugged, "We both hate him but you have to admit he can train people better then anyone." He pointed out grimly as he glanced over at Sebastion.  His eyes scanned the rest of the people in the theatre as he tried to take his mind off of his sister being tortured.
--
Rose took the cigarette with a raised eyebrow, "How the hell did you bring that in here?" She asked as she silently indicated that she would like hers to be lit.  "And what exactly did you have in mind?" She asked referring to what she owed him.
--
Signy smiled at him widely, "Great cause you have no choice in the matter." She said brightly before turning to watch as the blonde approached them.  "You know Dimi, I think I like this one." She said casually as she leaned back in her chair as she studied the blonde.
--
Alexa growled, "Odin's blood." She snarled under her breath as she dragged one hand through her blonde locks.  "Shut up Reptile." She added at his other words as she refused to raise to the bait just yet. "Who is the girl?" She asked as her eyes flicked towards the screen displaying the torture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Sebatian slowly lifted his head and met his brothers eyes for a couple seconds, his eyes filled with guilt and held back bloodlust. He did what Stefan did, and lloked aroudn the room only to try and distract himself from their sister's scream.
"...it hurts holding all this rage in..." he mumbled for only the other to hear.
--
Tobias blinked, as if her question was silly and he didn't understand while lighting her cigarette. "Lunch," he answeard her other question matter of factly. "Preferably tacos, but I love korean food too. Who ARE you by the way?"
--
Robin's eyes looked bewteen the three older young people, feelign worried, scarred, confused ad curious at the same time. For the moment, this Singy girl seemed to be the least crazy.... So he'll just stikc close to her in case.
"Um, friends of yours?" he dared to half whisper to her.
--
"I kinda like the blonde too," Denise agreed with er younger cousin, smiling happily when she heard alexa call the young man 'Reptile', and even more so when Dimitri's eyebrow twitched in irritation.

"As smart as ever with the nicknames I hear," he sighend, ignroing Denise's snicker. He straightend up, before focuing bakc on the screen with the poor girl. "I would guess those distressed twin's younger sister," he said smothly, noddign towards the two at the corner. He gave her look, quiet for a short moment. "Worried, thunderbolt?"
Denise stopped her sudden laughter with her hand on her mouth, waitign excited for what she hoped would be a fist to Dimitri's face. She and surely Signy knew that the young man wa sonly testign the blonde's limits, to see if she was smart enough to not start a fight or not.
The sick sadist...

Last edited by Dimitri Romanoff on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xena Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:50 am

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE TESTING TOPIC TO SEE THE END OF IT!! THEN PLEASE FINISH YOUR CONVERSATIONS (WRITE SOME REACTIONS TO WHAT'S HAPPENED IN THE LAST BIT OF THE TESTING TOPIC) AND WRITE ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS LEAVING THE ROOM BEFORE YOU POST SOMEWHERE ELSE!! 
THANK YOU! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:04 am

Stefan's hands tightened into fists as the other woman came into the testing room and started hurting Caroline. It killed him to see her like this, Caroline." He breathed in shock as she gave into the blood lust and started attacking the woman. He knew Caroline rarely if ever went into blood rage and seeing her like that made his hands tighten even more. His breathing almost stopped though when the woman lashed right back and then broke Caroline's neck. All he could do was stare at the screen in total shock and horror, "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" He screamed in pure rage as he watched the screen and stared at Caroline's dead body.
--
Rose snorted, "Well if this place has a café or something then yeah I'll buy you lunch." She said as she took a drag from her cigarette. Her eyes returned to the screen and she exhaled allowing the smoke to fill the room before shaking her head at the screen. "Sucks to be her." She muttered under her breath as she watched the girl fall down dead.
--
Signy glanced over at her friends before turning back to Robin, "Yhup...I haven't met the blonde before though....she reminds me of Thor in some ways." She added thoughtfully as she studied the blonde with interest.
--
Alexa gave Dimitri a raised eyebrow, "Me worried? That's as likely to happen as our little feud to end." She stated before she folded her arms. "And you calling me Thunderbolt isn't any better then me calling you Reptile." She pointed out. Her eyes turned back towards the screen and she frowned, "Well I guess this is over." She muttered watching as the blonde kid fell down dead....she silently hoped the girl wasn't dead dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:52 am

Helena had been watching in silence for too long... She watched as a lot of other people had begun conversations with one another... only ones that didn't seem to where her and just a few others. She got up when the second girl appeared on the screen and she went to move over to the door, hoping it would open soon so she could leave.
She stood by the guy who had been trying to calm down the guy who had been freaking out. They stood in silence, both waiting for the doors to release them. They had both silently studied each other, both coming to their own conclusions on who the other was.
When Helena heard the sickening crack of a neck breaking, she winced a little, putting her hand on the door, waiting for it to be unlocked.
---
Dahlia Ivy wrote:
Dahlia held tighter to Annette at a particularly violent act on screen.  Knowing that the girl hadn't done anything to deserve this made her very nervous.  She also feared  that because of her great healing ability the torture would be more violent against her if she were sent into that room.
Annette held Dahlia tighter, tensing when another woman appeared on the screen. When the woman twisted the scalpel, she turned Dahlia's head away, just as she turned her own. She stared wide eyed at Aidan, who came over there and held them both. Annette clung to her brother and best friend as the screams went on.

She heard growling and laughter, which made her more tense, before she heard the sound of a neck breaking, causing her to shiver.

"Please tell me it's over..." She whispered/whimpered to Aidan. She really didn't feel like being brave right now...

-----
Alexa Foster wrote:
Alice shifted a little bit in place before she smiled awkwardly, "Oh uhm they're fine." She said with a little laugh as she put her hands on her hips.  "Thomas and I were thinking about coming down to visit all of you sometime, but uh I guess that little trip will have to wait huh?" She asked out loud with a little blush.

Jonathon chuckled a little. "Yeah, guess it will have to..." He said, before tensing when he heard another voice on the screen. He turned and looked at the screen, surprised to see an Amazonian on there. His eyes widened at the things that the woman had started doing to Caroline. He clinched his fists, wanting to punch a hole through the wall. "If I had heat vision, I would just blast down that screen..." He stated, glaring at the screen.
His eyes widened and his heart almost stopped when he saw the woman break Caroline's neck after fighting with her a bit. "No..." He said, feeling tears suddenly hit his eyes, before he looked away.
He knew who her parents were, but he didn't know if she had inherited her father's "can't be killed" gene...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:40 am

Stefan became as if paralyzed, seeing the lifeless body of his baby sister. At first he thoguth he was hallucinatuing, and tried to keep telling hmself that somehow whatever the fuck's been going, wasn't happening for real.
His twin brother's scream of pure horror seemed to somewhat snapp him out of his tranze as he turned to look at the other. Sebastian stared, looking confused and then slowly turned his gaze back to the screen where Carlone's body was.
Dead? No.... no she wasn't...
Withotu realizing it himself, he was having trouble breathign normally, and started to digg his nails into his skin until it drew blood.

He suddnely shot up from the floor, roughly pushing past people as he amde his way to the door, surely pushing some to the floor on his march.
"Open the fucking door," he growled to the girl standing infront of it, his voice heavy with pure rage and bloodlust.

Tobias seemed to have trouble lighting his own cigar, and blinked a couple of times at his thume when it caught a small flame. He looked aroudn the room as he heard screams and cries fo horror, raising an eyebrow at the screen. "Oh, did I miss the climax?" he asked, looking back at Rose. "And I thought I was the only who cried during movies now days," he shrugegd and put his thumb in his mouth to put out the flame.

"Um... Thor?" Robin repeated with a small smile. The god of thunder? he thoguth to himself, recalling the lessons his class spent on their mythologi in second grade. He opend his mouth to ask somethign else, but stayed silent in chock as he saw the screen again. His expression turned to oen fo horror and fright. She's... The girl.... they killed her...?
He looked away as eh staretd to feel sick.

Denisa watched the girl die without reacting. The only prove to her anger was the way her hands shaked as she looked away. "Sickos..." she mutterd in disgust, for the moment directign all her frustation and anger to wh ever the hell their kidnapper was. No respect for life, that's what they lacked... And that disgusted her.

Dimitri chuckled quietly at the blonde. "I'm just stepping down to your level, more 'fair' that way," he joked, secretly liking their small 'competions' (as he liekd to call it) now and then.
His face stayed blank of any emotion as always, even he watched the poor young girl get killed. He and Denise shared a quick look, and just like that agrred on having an extra close watch on Signy.
He cast a glance back to Alexa, who he know stood next too. For a couple of seconds he locked their eyes, giving her a stern look as if saying 'don't do anythign stupid', before turning towards the door where one of the twins looked ready to rip anyone who crossed him in half.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Helena turned and looked at the rage filled teenager. She didn't even know if the door was going to open, but she pulled on the handle anyway and was mentally relieved when it opened. As he passed her, she muttered, "Thank you for saying "please"." Her tone was sarcastic as she rolled her eyes as he passed her by. She then moved out of the room, before the large group of people could push her aside.

I need a drink... She thought, moving far away from the theatre room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Alice backed up when she heard the sickening sound of the girl's neck being snapped, she shook her head in shock "Caroline." She breathed. She saw Jonathan's eyes fill with tears and all she could do was stand there like an idiot. Before she even knew what she was doing she ran past everyone and as soon as the door was open slipped through, her eyes filled with tears.

--
Stefan managed to get up through the haze of blood ridden anger and make his way towards the door. He stood right behind Stefan and as soon as the girl opened it gave her a curt nod before following Sebastion out of the room. He was going to find the person responsible and kill them...with help of course.

--
Rose rolled her eyes at Tobias's words, "Apparently not." She said with a shrug before taking one last drag from the cigarette before taking the butt of the cigeratte and pressing it against her hand to put out the flame. It hurt like a bitch but at least she had taken care of the problem with little to no effort, she watched as some more people left the room. "I wonder who my roomie is." She said eventually. She had overheard the lady mention they had been assigned room mates and she couldn't help but wonder who hers would be.

--
Signy flinched when she heard the sound of the girl's neck breaking, she turned to watch as the girl's body fell to the ground. "By Odin." She whispered in shock with her hands twisting in her lap. She didn't even notice as the other two exchanged looks, "May Hel watch over your spirit little one." She whispered quietly.

--
She scoffed and was about to reply but before she could she heard a sickening snap and turned to watch as the girl fell down dead. Her hands tightened into fists, "How dare they?" She said, her voice barely above a whisper before she noted that Dimitri was standing next to her. She turned to look at him and met his eyes, he was giving her a warning look and she gave him an annoyed one. She wasn't going to charge down the hall demanding to find the person responsible....even if the idea was extremely tempting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dahlia Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:53 pm

annette wrote:
Annette held Dahlia tighter, tensing when another woman appeared on the screen. When the woman twisted the scalpel, she turned Dahlia's head away, just as she turned her own. She stared wide eyed at Aidan, who came over there and held them both. Annette clung to her brother and best friend as the screams went on.

She heard growling and laughter, which made her more tense, before she heard the sound of a neck breaking, causing her to shiver.

"Please tell me it's over..." She whispered/whimpered to Aidan. She really didn't feel like being brave right now...
Dahlia felt tears prickle in the corners of her eyes as she pressed her face into Annette's neck. She flinched when she heard the snapping bone. She didn't know if it was a arm a leg or a neck for that matter.

"I don't want to be in here anymore." She whispered. "Can we leave now? I promise I learned the lesson." She clung tighter to Annette.

-------------

Serah found herself in a movie theater. It was strange. She looked around at the others before looking up at the screen.

She narrowed her eyes as she watched the torture. It wasn't a big deal for her. She had watched her Father torture people for information and finding out where his money was when they tried to steal from him. She herself had been violated by Ultraman, her parents and family didn't know of course.

She walked around the room looking and listening to the other people and the screen. As she watched she new that there were better ways to hurt and terrify people. But she knew that is was just as good a chance for her to end up in that chair as anyone else here and she would be damned if she gave these bastards pointers.

She sat down and looked up at the screen with a scowl on her face. She would not let these people see any of her fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Jonathon turned when he heard Alice run. "Alice!" He called after her, at the same time that Thomas did. Thomas looked back at Jonathon, before turning back to the girl he had been talking to. "I have to go after my sister." He said, before the girl said she would go with him to help. Thomas gave a nod before looking back at Jonathon. "Try and figure out what's going on here..." He said, before Jonathon gave him a nod. 

"Right..." Jonathon said, before Thomas and the girl ran out of the theatre. Jonathon gave a sigh, before he noticed a girl that was still in her seat, just scowling at the black screen. He walked up to her. "Uh, miss? Are you all right?" He asked, showing concern in his voice and his face. 
---
Aidan whispered to them that it was over. Annette pulled away and grabbed them both by the hand. "Let's get out of here, and next time we come to the movies, it's gonna be a chick flick; I've had my fill of horror movies." She said, before pulling them both towards the exit. "Don't know about you two, but I'm giving this movie a baaaad review." She said, as she hurried out the door.
---
Dante had moved out of the theatre shortly after Helena. He had a feeling that Caroline would recover all right from her ordeal... But it was Alora who probably wouldn't.  He set off to find out where her brother James went, knowing when he found him, that he would find Alora as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dahlia Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:39 pm

annette wrote:
Aidan whispered to them that it was over. Annette pulled away and grabbed them both by the hand. "Let's get out of here, and next time we come to the movies, it's gonna be a chick flick; I've had my fill of horror movies." She said, before pulling them both towards the exit. "Don't know about you two, but I'm giving this movie a baaaad review." She said, as she hurried out the door.

Dahlia continued hugging Annette as they continued walking away from the theater. The way Annette was speaking Dahlia guessed she was trying to make light of things to make everyone around her feel better. Dahlia did appreciate that. She nodded in agreement. "Me too. I'm also going to give this whole place a bad Yelp review too." She said with a pout.

-------

Jonathon wrote:
Jonathon turned when he heard Alice run. "Alice!" He called after her, at the same time that Thomas did. Thomas looked back at Jonathon, before turning back to the girl he had been talking to. "I have to go after my sister." He said, before the girl said she would go with him to help. Thomas gave a nod before looking back at Jonathon. "Try and figure out what's going on here..." He said, before Jonathon gave him a nod.

"Right..." Jonathon said, before Thomas and the girl ran out of the theater. Jonathon gave a sigh, before he noticed a girl that was still in her seat, just scowling at the black screen. He walked up to her. "Uh, miss? Are you all right?" He asked, showing concern in his voice and his face.
Serah looked from the dark screen over at the young man speaking to her. Her face softened at his concern. She looked back at the screen and uncrossed her legs standing fluid still looking at the screen.

"They want us to be afraid. We have to show them that they can't control us like that." She said with determination. She then turned to him and her dark purple lips curled up into a sexy cruel smirk that she inherited from her father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathon Kent

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Jonathon looked at her a little surprised at her response at first. He let out a sigh. "You're right... and they're not going to stop until we give in..." He said, before looking back at the girl. "Looks like everyone's left already... I think we should do the same; I don't want to be in here if they decide to lock those doors again and put another show on for us." He said, with a glance at the black screen. 

He looked back at the girl. "Probably best if we figure out where we are..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.   

Back to top Go down

The Torture of Alora Howlett, and the Testing of Caroline Creed.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next