War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confusion and Distraction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie Maximoff

Confusion and Distraction Empty
PostSubject: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Marie didn't like this place. It reminded her too much of her home with no one that she knew. She didn't feel like going up to bed, she'd always been more of a night owl so she would sit down in the living room.

Marie found a book and began reading. She curled up under a blanket in the corner of the couch. It was one of her favorites, Arabian Nights.
Back to top Go down
Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Robin sighend under his breath, aimlessly strolling around the place he still was hoping would dissapeard ocne he woke up from this nightmare... which he new wasn't a dream, all the terrible things were happening for real. Didn'tstop him from wishing it was all in his head though. He's always been scolded about having a to wild fantasy and getting lost in his own head.
He sighend again, feeling the familiar itch crawling back to his fingers. Gosh he missed his guitar... he never went without having playing it at least once a day! At leats he still ahd his harmonica...
Strolling sinde the livingroom, he took notice of the girl curled up in the blanket on the couch. Not really having anything to do, he smiled warmly at her before awkwardly taking a seat on the opposite side of the couch.
"Wazzup?"
Back to top Go down
Marie Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Marie looked up when she heard someone speak. He was cute that was for sure. "Um Hi?" She said slightly confused.

True she was a pretty woman but because of her uncles, father, aunt and mother most boys stayed away from her. Especially if they meet her grandfather Magneto.
Back to top Go down
Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Robin just acted like he normally did, open and friendly. "Sorry, didn't mean to bother or disturb you... Just thought it be nice to have soem company sicne well... all this crazy happend," he chuckled, rubbing his neck a little awkwardly. "I'm Robin by the way. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Marie Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Marie blushed lightly realizing she wasn't being friendly. "Um Sorry. I'm Marie. I'm not used to people coming up to talk to me. It's nice to meet you Robin." She smiled sweetly. "And your right." She looked down at the book in her lap. "It is nice having company with everything happening."
Back to top Go down
Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:55 am

"Yeah... Call me slow or stupid... But i'm still hoping this all is just a bad dream i'm having again," he chuckled quietly. "I mean...I didn't even know people having superpowers were this... normal..."
Back to top Go down
Marie Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Marie grinned. "Well I'd never call you slow. I think Denial is more apt." she said sweetly. "As for the superpower thing in my world it's getting more common. Some people have this thing called the X-gene. It give people powers. Most of the people in my family have the x-gene. We're called mutants." She explained smiling.
Back to top Go down
Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:29 am

He raised an eyebrow at this, but was still smiling. "Seriously?" he chuckled, still so unsure of what to think of all this. "Sooo... you're a 'mutant' then?" he as asked slowly, as if afraid of beign rude by asking. "Wonder if that makes me one as well...?"
Back to top Go down
Marie Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Marie smiled at his worry of being rude. "Mutant isn't a slur don't worry about that. If you say something wrong I'll tell you and then you'll know. And yes I'm a mutant." she told him with a sweet smile. "And no you're not a mutant unless you have the x-gene, which is all genetics."
Back to top Go down
Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:39 am

"Oh, I see," he smiled, relived that he wasn't making ass out of himself. His eyes wanderd around the room and wetn silent for a short momnet, deep in thought. "Wonder what that makes me then," he mumbled.
The thing is he had a hunch of what he could be, but was simply to afraid to admit it or investigate on the matter any further.
Back to top Go down
Marie Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Marie looked at Robin curiously when he mumbled something about wondering what he was. "Well I'm sure you can figure out what you are." she said sweetly. "Maybe I can help? What were your parents?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:41 pm

He gave her a somewhat unsure look, but was still smiling slightly. "They're both human," he said cheerfully. "But then again I'm adopted, so I have no idea what my real parents are, ha," he said, feeling a little lame.
He did have a feelign what one of them could be though, but he refused to aknoledge that, simply out of fear of what he might find out. "It... doens't really matter though..." he mumbled. "My life is as good as it can get. Well, aside from all this though."
Back to top Go down
Marie Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:10 pm

Marie's smile widened as Robin spoke. "I know what you mean about life being good beyond this." She nodded indicating the building they were in. "I lived with my parents, little sister, my Aunt and my two Uncles. It could get kind of crazy but.." She trailed off wistfully. "But it could be a lot of fun too. They were all kind of cray but in a good way, you know?" She looked sadly at the table. Marie had hated being alone. Ever since she was kidnapped by the F.O.H. when she was 10.
Back to top Go down
Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Robin smiled genuinely at her when she staretd to talk about her family. He may have not had a life full with supernatural stuff, (secretive, yes...) but he had been more happy than most woth the simple and nomral life he was granted with.
They must be crazy with worry now.... he thought sadly.
"You talk as if your 'happy life' was a long time ago," he couldn't help but point out softly.

Confusion and Distraction Tumblr_m50taliaxs1r1yj84

Back to top Go down
Marie Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Marie looked up surprised. She hadn't meant it that way. "No I didn't mean it that way. It's just... when I was little I," She hesitated finding the right words. "Something happened and after I sort of had this fear of being alone or without them kind of makes me nervous." She tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and Distraction   Confusion and Distraction Empty

Back to top Go down

Confusion and Distraction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Worlds :: { The School } :: Living Room-
Jump to: