War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Allison Luthor

Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:54 pm

She nodded and hopped off the stool so she could get to the fridge, "Yeah well I hope so...being stuck here really sucks." She admitted with a sigh before she opened the fridge and examined the contents. "Would she prefer apple or orange, do you think?" She asked as she turned to look over at him.
Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} - Page 2 Tumblr_macrvs1duG1rwktko_large
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:03 pm

"Agreed, I'd give anything to be home where my dad wakes me up before dawn so he and I can train in the Danger Room..." He said, missing seeing his dad and hearing his mom's laughter.

"Apple," He answered as he scooped some of the soup into the bowl. He grabbed some crackers from another cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:09 pm

She smiled as he brought up his dad as she reached for the apple juice and pulled it out of the fridge. "Sounds like fun, my dad would train me after school for fencing." She said with a small smile as she poured the juice into a cup which she handed to James. "I think that's one of the few things I like about him." She admitted as she put the juice back into the fridge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2