War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Gazing (Tag: Johnathan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serah Quick

Star Gazing (Tag: Johnathan) Empty
PostSubject: Star Gazing (Tag: Johnathan)   Star Gazing (Tag: Johnathan) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Serah skipped happily up the steps before swinging into the open air of the room grinning widely.

"Now this is nice." She spun around letting her hair fly around. The wind picked up breezing past her.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

PostSubject: Re: Star Gazing (Tag: Johnathan)   Star Gazing (Tag: Johnathan) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Jonathon followed her out there, still surprised that she was going out there in her nightgown. He was tempted to just put his jacket on her whether she liked it or not, but he had a feeling she would get mad at him or something.

He looked up at the sky and let out a little whistle. "Well, at least we get a good view." He said, with his hands in his jacket pockets. he could barely make out his own breath in the cold air.
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

PostSubject: Re: Star Gazing (Tag: Johnathan)   Star Gazing (Tag: Johnathan) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Searh turned and grinned widely. She looked up at the sky and sighed happily. "Sometimes I wish I could fly." She said wistfully as her eyes danced over the stars.

She puckered her lips into and O shaped looking up at the sky. She blew air out t of her mouth making it looked like smoked from a cigarette.

"I love doing that." She said with a giggle as she watched her breath dissipate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Gazing (Tag: Johnathan)   Star Gazing (Tag: Johnathan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Gazing (Tag: Johnathan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Worlds :: { The School } :: Grand Staircase to upstairs :: Stairs :: The Roof-
Jump to: