War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New room mates

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: New room mates   New room mates EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Serah hadn't bothered to ask the boy following after her what his name was as she began looking for her room. She had noticed that all the bedrooms seemed to have names on them and she began searching for her so she would know where she would be spending her night's.

She glanced over her shoulder at the boy again. He was cute. While some might think that he was following her but she saw him looking at the name plate so she knew he was also looking for his room as well. And if he happened to have been checking her out as she walked in front of him she didn't mind that much.

She spotted her name on a plate beside door number 10. She touched her name and turned back to the boy smirking at him.

"Well it would seem that this is my stop." She said leaning against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:02 am

Jonathon walked down the hall, looking for where his room might be, though, it just so happened that the girl was going in the same direction as he was. He paused at Room 10, seeing his name on the plate. He didn't even really notice that the girl stopped as well, until she said something. 

His eyebrows went up a little as he made the connection. "Ah... it looks like it's mine too." He said, with a nervous grin as he rubbed the back of his neck. He pulled his other hand out of his pocket and tapped his name on the name plate with the back of his fingers. "My name's on here too..." He paused, before looking at the other name. "...Miss Quick." He said, turning his blue-eyed gaze back to her bright green one.
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:18 am

Serah raised a surprised eyebrow. Her lips curled up into a smirk when he seemed to shy away from having to be in the same room as her. It was rather funny really when you think about it. Most boys in his position would be rather excited to be roomed with her. And this one was calling her 'Miss Quick.' It was just so cute.

"Well then lets see what we're working with then." She looked back over her shoulder as she opened the door. "Come along Mr. Kent." She said in a joking tone.

She stepped inside and glanced around. There were two well sized beds. dressers for both of them, end tables and a vanity for her. She saw another door and assumed it was a connected bathroom for their private use.

She sat down on the bed closest to the vanity and the bathroom door and looked over at her new room mate. She leaned back propping herself up on her elbows.

"So tell me what do you think is going on here?" She asked him curiously cocking her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:37 am

He was surprised that she didn't seem to mind the fact that her roommate was a guy, most girls he knew back home would have freaked out over that. He heard her joking tone, which seemed almost a flip from the coldness he felt from her earlier. He had a feeling that she still figuring herself out. She's what? My age? At the oldest? Heck, I'm still figuring myself out... He thought, as he followed her into the room.

He looked around and figured she would pick out her bed first, not that he minded. He moved over to the dresser, just to see if they had clothes, or if they were forced to go shopping with no money. He glanced back at his roommate at her question. "Well, my guess is, it's something that my parents were put through before... a long with a lot of the others' parents. They told me about a place where they were taken and forced to fight in arenas to the death." He said, as he pulled out a pair of pants and saw they were his size. "...I think these people have been stalking us... My size is hard to find..." He said, glancing back at her. 

"The collars we're wearing are a big give away that this might be the same place, or a copy cat." He added, as he folded back up the jeans and placed them back in the drawer.
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:06 am

(wrote out a whole post then it blanks on me... Stupid thing)

Serah nodded and touched the collar on her neck. "Yes, I've heard similar stories of my own from my parents." She stood and move over to her own dresser. "Well at least these don't clash with my skin." She said with a slight grin.

"So," she looked over at her new roommate, "who are your parents that they were taken to a battle royal fight to the death thing?" She asked with genuine curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:33 pm

{OOC: Hate when that happens Razz}

"Heh, maybe our parents knew each other." He said, moving over to his own bed and sitting down. He looked at her a little amused at her comment about the clothes not clashing with her skin.

"Uh..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck again. "Looks like we're going to be forced to find out who everyone is anyways, so... First, before I reveal mine, I think I knew who your dad might be at least... From the last name, "Quick", I would say your father is Johnny Quick?" He asked, studying her a little. He learned from his mother the art of being observant and a detective. He didn't go by instincts alone like his father did; he made sure he knew the facts and studied the clues, before really jumping into anything.
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Serah raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips. She learned suspicion from the masters, Superwoman, Owlman, and the other leaders of the Crime Syndicate.

She knew that a number of people would have issues with her father. He could be cruel and violent to anyone even those who had never even spoken to him.

Even with all that behind him she loved and was very proud of him.

"You would be correct. Why? Is that important?" She asked. She turned and walked over to him. She stood less then a foot from him, her hands on her hips looking down at him with a stern cool look.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Jonathon shrugged at her question. "No, not really." He stated, looking up at her as she stood in front of him. "You are who you make yourself to be. I'm not one to judge or assume things by the parents of others." He said, with another shrug. 

"My parents are Superman and Batgirl, well, the original Batgirl." He said, honestly. If she didn't like who his parents were, then that was her business. She was raised by one of the leaders of the Crime Syndicate, but condemning her for that wouldn't make him a better person.
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Serah took a gentle step back not wanting it to look like she was retreating. "All right." She turned her back to him as she continued looking around the room.

In truth since she was 16 she hasn't trusted people with super strength. Especially someone related to someone so physically similar to Ultraman.

Now she understood why he was placed as her room mate. She never told anyone about what happened to her at the hands of Ultraman but considering who these people were it was not out of the realm of possibility that they had discovered her secret shame.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Jonathon couldn't stop the frown that appeared on his face when she turned from him and decided to stop talking to him all together. "...You never told me who your mother is." He said, after a moment of awkward silence as she looked through her new things.

He was kind of hoping that she would have just tossed who his parents were aside and continue the way she had been, kind of like he did about her father... He couldn't help but wonder why she reacted that way.

Last edited by Jonathon Kent on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Serah looked over her shoulder at him. He still made her nervous but she didn't think he would hurt her. That didn't mean her fear just went away no mater how much she wanted it to go away.

"Her name is Blink. I doubt you've heard of her. In her world she had a genetic difference from others and was called a mutant. She went to live with my father and Lorna after their escape."
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:46 pm

At least she was talking to him again. Jonathon gave a shrug at her doubt of him knowing who Blink was. "If she was here when my parents were, then I'm sure they knew who she was, or at least heard of her... Batman probably kept records of the event and who was there and who wasn't..." He said, remembering a comment that his mother made about the first Dark Knight and his record keeping ways.

"... At least she escaped this place... Does she like your father's world?" He asked, curious. He had heard of so many couples being formed where they both were from different universes.
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:16 am

Serah smiled lightly. "Yes she does. When my father came though to our home he thought she had died. He brought home my and a friend named Lorna. She was also a friend of my Mother. They began raising me together and a few months in found themselves together. That's about the time my mother found a way back to us. They decided to stay together the three of them." She looked out the window and laughed. "that made family dinners a bit confusing for a while but it could be really nice having two mothers. And both live like queens with my fathers money, power and prestige. And they both love him, so everything seems happy with all of them."

She cocked her head to the side looking out the window. She pulled her hair to the side reveiling her neck. She had a thin scar going along the line of her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:06 am

"That does sound confusing like it would be confusing, but, you got twice the love of a mother, right?" Jonathon said, smiling. He stood up and moved back over to the dresser. "I get the feeling you might be daddy's princess; it sounds like your family is royalty over there." He said, as he took off his jacket.

He looked back over at her as he placed his jacket on the dresser and paused a little when he saw the thin scar on her jaw line. he jumped a little when he received a shock from his collar. "Ow!" He said, surprised. "Geez, apparently my good eyesight is a power." He said, annoyed, before looking at her again to see her looking at him. He cleared his throat. "Uh, I could see your, uh, scar from here..." He muttered, sheepishly, looking away for a moment.
New room mates Tumblr_inline_mtuaqgdmil1rh3ef0
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:20 am

Serah smiled as she remembered how her father would spoil her and her sisters.

She clamped her hand suddenly over her scar forgetting about it momentarily. She pushed her hair back over her neck hiding it again. She gulped as she remembered one night after the initial attack that that Ultraman came to her and decided to hold a knife to her neck as he raped her. She had tried not to flinch but the slice couldn't be helped. Thanks to her powers she healed quickly but she didn't heal quite like her father so she was left with a small scar. She was luckily that her parents hadn't noticed it.

"Uh yeah Just an accident from a few years ago no big deal." She gave a forced chuckle trying to ignore all these reminders that seemed to be bombarding her here.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:35 am

Jonathon looked up when he heard her gulp, before wincing a little a the shock in his neck again. He rubbed his neck, mentally grumbling about how the stupid thing didn't know what powers were apparently. It didn't take his super hearing to hear her....

He watched as she looked a little scared, before she let out a chuckle, saying the scar was from an accident.

Then why do I get the feeling that it wasn't? He thought, but kept his mouth shut. His mind kept coming up with different scenarios on how she could have gotten that scar and most of them weren't from an accident...

He walked over to her, and pointed to his cheek, where there was a small faint scar. "My dog, Krypto, accidentally bit me a little harder than he meant to when I was a kid. Being only half kryptonian, it left a scar on my cheek." He said, shrugging. "When we're only half of what our parents are, it's easier for us to get battle scars, but I kinda like to think it shows that we're stronger because of it. My dad doesn't have any scars, but my mom does, and my dad always says she has more power than him, for being able to get up in the morning, despite having been broken so many times before... She's come out of it stronger each time..." He said, looking out the window as he thought of his parents.
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:50 am

Serah gave a small smile as he spoke. She never really thought of herself coming out of what happened to her stronger. Honestly if she just came out of it sane and physically intact she was happy but thinking about it, she had seen other victims of Ultraman come around completely destroyed and she supposed that her reliance did help her keep what happened a secret.

"Yes in a way I suppose that's true. Scars are like a mark of honor. A physical reminder of what we have gone through and survived." Her smile was almost serine as she thought of this.

"I don't think we really know how strong these things made us though until we test the limits of ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Jonathon nodded at her words. "Yeah... That's true. Though, sometimes we're afraid to test those limits... Afraid we might break... or worse..." He said, before slowly looking at her. "...We might turn out to be someone we don't want to be... Someone we don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Serah looked over at him curiously with her eyes slightly narrowed. She figured he was trying to get her to open up. If She didn't tell her parents it was going to take a lot more then some well placed words to get her to give up anything she didn't want to.

"Well i guess that's true to. When it comes down to it thought we might never know how strong we are. Every test might show us how strong we are but until we reach the braking points and then we have to put ourselves back together if that's possible." She said with nonchalant shrug trying to brush off his words.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Jonathon gave a shrug. "Who knows, this place might be that breaking point..." He said, before his face turned grim. "I really don't want that to happen..." He admitted, before moving over to his bed. He plopped down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling with a sigh. 

"Glad I was planning on waiting to go to college..." He mumbled, as he put his hands behind his head on his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Serah smirked. Because of her powers she had already gotten a degree back home. And honestly her father had a place of her in his organization. Though she had mad it clear she did not want to take control when he stepped down.

Serah suddenly began to feel itchy. She needed to change. She turned away from Johnathan toward her own dresser. She pulled her hair ways from her neck and untied the strap behind her neck.

"What school were you planing to go to?" She asked as she began to undress planing to get into a pair of pajamas.

She pulled her top off and began searching through the draw for the t-shirt she would wear to bed.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:14 am

"I wanted to go to somewhere kind of close to home... but I never really looked too into it... It's not like I want to do what either of my parents do..." He said, still looking up at the ceiling. "Which I-" He said, before glancing over at her. His got caught in his throat as he stared wide-eyed at her bareback. He quickly stood up and turned away from her. "Uh... what are you doing?" He asked, nervously. They had a bathroom for a reason... 

His face was hot as his thoughts kept going back to her bareback. Part of him wanted to turn around a look at her more, but his mother would have a cow if she found out that he watched a girl undress in front of him... His father wouldn't be too proud of him either...

He knew other guys would take this moment as a sign to just keep staring...
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:32 am

Serah looked over her shoulder and smirked. His embarrassment was so cute but the fact that he was looking away she thought was rather sweet.

"I'm changing." She said smirking. She pulled her skirt down and stepped out of her heels leaving her in just her green boy-short panties. She pulled on a short black silk night dress. It hit her high on her thighs.

"Ahhh." She sighed happily pulling her hair out from the dress. "Much better." She said swishing it around her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:04 am

Jonathon's shoulders slumped at her statement. "You... um, couldn't have changed in the bathroom?" He asked, not really sure how to word that.

When she let out a happy sigh and said "Much better." he peeked over his shoulder, wanting to know if it was safe to look yet. He wasn't sure if it was technically safe to look at her when she was in that short black night gown...
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:23 am

Serah laughed as she walked over to him. "We're room mates now Johnathan." She said simply. She stood in front of him very close to him. "Eventually one of us is going to walk in on the changing and then viciversa." She leaned forward putting her arms on his shoulder, for once not realizing the the night gown opened up at the top giving Johnathan a clear view between her breast down her her panties. "It's the way of the room mate, we might as well get used to it." She gave a slight giggle at his blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New room mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates Empty

Back to top Go down

New room mates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Worlds :: { The School } :: Grand Staircase to upstairs :: Room 10 - Jonathon x Serah-
Jump to: