Who will win?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

{Character Profile}~Rachel Summers- Daughter of Jean Grey and Scott Summers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: {Character Profile}~Rachel Summers- Daughter of Jean Grey and Scott Summers    Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:55 pm

I let it fall, my heart,
And as it fell you rose to claim it
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

My hands, they're strong
But my knees were far too weak,
To stand in your arms
Without falling to your feet

But there's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew.
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true,
And the games you play
You would always win, always win.

Name: Rachel Hope Summers
Romantic Relationships: One with Justin Queen Wink
Family Relationships: Jean Grey (mother, deceased), Scott Summers (father, deceased)
Appearance: Rachel takes after her mother and has fiery red hair to match her personality, she is approximately 5'7 and has blueish green eyes.  She has facial tattoos which were given to her by The Shadow King as he marked her to be a hound targeted to find the children of the super hero's. She hides the tattoos with her telepathy and only lowers it when she is around the Shadow King and Nightingale.  

Personality: Rachel takes more after her father with her personality, she is calm and reserved under pressure and has been known to work easily under extreme pressure. Like her mother, she works hard to make sure things go according to plan and will use her abilities if needed and/or if she feels like it.  She has never been one to stand on the side lines and will always do whatever it is she has been asked to do with a will.  

~The Darkness Rises Within
History: Rachel grew up not knowing her mother and father until she was older, growing up she was trained specifically by Shadow King.  She was always pushed to her limits and before she started to grow an immunity had her body sometimes used by Shadow King himself to force start her mutant abilities.  When she was five she had her abilities kick in after Shadow King had taken over her body  and forced her to kill someone she was close too.  Shortly after she was branded as a hound to find other gifted people and bring them in to be Protector's, more then once she was ordered to kill the people she found.  This continued until her early teens and then she was sent to find those children who were born from those who had competed at the Rise of Legends arena.  After finding some of the families, she was told to keep an eye on them along with anyone else she found, not liking her job she did as ordered and when the time was right directed Nightingale to their locations.  
Powers/Special Talents:
-Omega Level Telepah
-Omega Level Telekinetic
-Phoenix Force
-Time Traveler

Back to top Go down
View user profile

{Character Profile}~Rachel Summers- Daughter of Jean Grey and Scott Summers
Page 1 of 1