War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobias Green

{Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool   {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:38 pm

{Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool Robert_sheehan59{Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool Robert_sheehan79{Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool Robert_sheehan105

This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me, and take my hand
When the lights go out, you'll understand

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

Anger and agony are better than misery
Trust me, I've got a plan
When the lights go up, you'll understand

{Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool Robertsheehan4{Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool Robertsheehan6{Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool Robertsheehan11 

Name: Tobias Green (real surname: Wilson)
Romantic Relationships: Seems he'll be having a crush on Annette... in his own, weird way of fancying someone xD
Family Relationship(s): Rose Wilson (sister) , Wade Wilson/Deadpool (father) , Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat (mother)

Appearance: Tobias is what one would call a typical teenage slacker when it comes to clothes, wearing whatever he finds and is comfortable enough to run around in (especially since he does  a lot of running). But at times he’d surprise you with his somewhat sense of fashion, both in a good and bad way.
He’s got black, curly hair and dark and yet radiant green eyes, which would either draw you in or scare you away, mostly because of the plain insanity visible in them.

{Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool Tumblr_m7xx923pWt1rct3aso1_500
“Who doesn’t love some pure mindless vandalism?”

Personality: Four words that are often used to describe Tobias are usually crude, obnoxious, random and crazy. This wild and fun loving teenager is plain out insane at times, always impossible to know what exactly goes through his head (makes it hard to tell if he’s just playing around or really IS that stupid), and quite literally pops out anywhere when least expected or wanted.
His defining personality trait is his outspoken, mischievous nature and propensity for insulting those around him, regardless of whether he actually cares for them or not.
Even with his abilities, Tobias has never been a fighter and would most likely just turn and run the other way if danger arises. However, while still not being quite clear in the head, he at times snaps and would go berserk if pushed enough or being way more under the weather than usual. With his non caring nature and easy going ways, he may not seem as the most intelligent or observant type, when he in reality understands and knows way more than he lets on.

{Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool Tumblr_lcqwsljHFh1qe7n6lo1_500
The only thing worse than being lonely is other people knowing you're lonely.

History: There was a time when Tobias still cared and was curious about his origins, who his family was, and why he was found aimlessly strolling around alone one night in the woods at the age of five. He had been covered in blood and bruises from head to toe when they found him, but with no trace of any injury the day after. He never remembered what happened that night, but has somehow known he wasn’t abandoned by his parents. No, he’s always had the nagging feeling that someone had taken him away, if his repetitive nightmares of being kidnapped and locked up where anything to go by. Too bad they were all too fuzzy to understand what exactly had happened.
Having somehow no background or any information to know who the boy was, he was left in the care of an orphanage, where he shortly after became notorious for causing havoc. For as long as Tobias can remember, he’s always been the annoying, wild and un-liked kid. Never knowing when to keep his mouth shut or stay out of other people’s business. Not like he ever tried to be a ‘better’ person as the grown-ups would say, he rather enjoyed being the ‘life of the party’, ‘the clown’, ‘the annoying douchebag’, ‘freak of nature’ or whatever the rest of kids liked to call him. As long as he got attention, Tobias was satisfied.
Tobias had to get used to being removed growing up in different orphanages for his behavior and constantly running away from his foster homes. Everywhere he went chaos erupted, even when he didn’t mean to cause it. The older he got, the more of a problem he became.

Once, after having escaped yet again, he had taken notice of certain people watching and following him. It wasn’t until he had been cornered in an abandoned alley by them that he had realized the real danger. For a short moment he had somehow recognized one of the men as they tried to drag him into a car, and in a fit of panic managed to tear him free. But as he thought the danger was over, several gun shots was the last he heard, and was shot three times straight through the head.
When he came too, he couldn’t really remember what had happened, not even when he stared down at the lifeless bodies of the very same men who had tried to kidnap him. Tobias had always known he was different from the rest, but not this extreme. Since that day, he became more of one would call insane. Apparently those gunshots managed to mess up his head more than it was. He may have been more energetic than what was considered normal, but he hadn’t been crazy. He started talking to himself, acted as if he couldn’t tell the difference between reality and dream, and would seek out danger as if it were drugs.
He soon became a ‘missing person’, always on the run but never really hiding. Doing whatever he liked when he felt like it, throwing himself or others in danger where more than often only he came out back alive. He even started to doubt if he was even alive at times, and would hurt himself just make sure he wasn’t dreaming. He both hated and loved the pain, both feared and needed it. He’s literally been through all kinds of torture, both by his own hands or others. Everything from stabbed, shot, drowned, you name it. He’s lost counts of the many times he’s been ‘accidently’ buried alive at this point. And that’s pretty much how he stayed, living a life of ‘freedom’ where he couldn’t tell was all in his head or not, so he stopped caring and just went on with it.

{Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool Tumblr_max8hzOogx1qin8t2o1_500
"...its so pitiful what you are..."

Powers/Special talents:
• Enhanced regeneration/healing factor
• Foreign chemical/disease resistance
• Telepathic immunity

[When Berserk]:
• Superhuman stamina
• Superhuman reflexes/agility/speed
• Peak human strength

Last edited by Tobias Green on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool   {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Annette: :O I LOVE THAT SONG!! *starts singing* "Pain, without love! Pain, I can't get enough! Pain, I like it rough! 'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all..." <3333
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool   {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Tobias: A girl with good taste in music? THAT'S MY KINDA MUSIC! ..I mean girls... i mean... TACOS. Yes tacos 8D *starts singing too*
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool   {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Annette: You're more fun when you're not vomiting XD
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool   {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Tobias: What-? *suddenly doubles over and vomits* ....so I DID eat that pizza... o.o
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool   {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Annette: DX *kicks in the head* YUCK! GO TO THE BATHROOM IF YOU'RE GONNA VOMIT! Sad
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool   {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Tobias: *rubbs his head* Who kicks someone who's vomitting? Well, apparnetly alot of people.... *stares at her, and hands her a lollipop* I think my skull's broken again!
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool   {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Annette: You stole my color font! D: now I have yours.... Anyways, my brother and I have a good habit of doing that to people Razz Ooooh! Lollipop! *takes and licks before giving taco to him* :3 
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool   {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:13 am

Tobias: I did! >8D And Now I stole mine back! And now someone else's! ;3; Tacooooooooooo *eats it* I love you 8'D
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool   {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Annette: Wooooow almost got a patriotic look going on XD lol And ouo? Who do you love??? o_o
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool   {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Tobias: 8D *stareeeeeeeeeees at her* Your nurse uniform! DUH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool   {Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool Empty

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile}~ Tobias Green - Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool
Page 1 of 1